Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!

♥Please click on the Group header to see all available boards♥

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Vide
PostSubject: A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY   A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22 2009, 22:29

[center]
[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/memorial.jpg[/img]

[color:6f4e=darkblue][b]BEAUTY, GRACE, ELEGANCE, DOWN TO EARTH, FUNNY, HOMEY...WONDERUL FRIEND.[/b][/color]
[color:6f4e=darkblue][b]ALL THESE WORDS DESCRIBE SUNNY TO A TEE.[/b][/color]

[color:6f4e=indigo]I AM NOT QUITE SURE HOW MANY YRS AGO SUNNY WONDERED ONTO OUR MSN GROUP..CABOODLES.. SHE DIDNT KNOW HOW TO PSP BUT SHE LOVED GRAPHICS AND TAGS AND THEN SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH MAKING BACKGROUNDS AND SHE WAS DARN GOOD AT IT TOO. I LOVED MAKING SOME HEADER TAGS FOR HER.[/color]
[color:6f4e=indigo]HER MORNING POSTS WERE SO FRIENDLY WITH TOUCHES OF HOMESPUN HUMOR AND MANY WONDERFUL RECIPES.. BUT MOSTLY STORIES ABOUT HER 3 LOVES...ROSIE, CHARLEY AND CODY , HER MUCH LOVED AND ADORED FURBABIES. HER POSTS ALWAYS MADE YOU FEEL BETTER, EVEN THOUGH A LOT OF THE TIMES I KNEW SHE WAS NOT DOING WELL. YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW IT.[/color]

[color:6f4e=indigo]BECAUSE WE HAD TWO SUNNYS ON THE GROUP WE CALLED HER SUNNY CAL..FOR CALIFORNIA WHERE SHE LIVED. BUT I LOVED TO CALL HER SUNNY WALTON..AFTER THE TV SHOW.. SHE LOVED THE COUNTRYSIDE AND SHE LOVED ANIMALS.[/color]
[color:6f4e=indigo]IN HER YOUNGER DAYS SHE WAS AN AIRLINE STEWARDESS...TRAVELED ALL OVER THE WORLD BUT MANY YRS AGO SHE HAD A SEVERE BOUT WITH CANCER.. SHE FOUGHT THROUGH IT EVEN THOUGH THEY EXPECTED HER TO DIE BACK THEN BUT SHE WAS DETERMINE.. UNFORTUNETELY SHE HAD TO HAVE SEVERE RADIATION TREAMENTS THAT DAMAGED HER IMMUNE SYSTEM SO SHE HAD TO RETIRE ON DISABILTY AND WAS IN A CONSTANT BATTLE THE REST OF HER LIFE TO FIGHT OFF MANY HEALTH ISSUES RESULTING FROM THE RADIATION...SHE HAD MANY, MANY HOSPITAL STAYS OVER THE YRS AND SHE ALWAYS FOUGHT BACK AND WON.. BUT AROUND 9 MONTHS AGO SHE HAD HARDLY ANYTHING LEFT TO FIGHT WITH.[/color]

[color:6f4e=indigo]SHE WAS ALL ALONE.. HER FAMILY NOT WILLING TO DO MUCH FOR HER EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR THEM.. IT MAKES ME VERY ANGRY..[/color]

[color:6f4e=indigo]AND THE HEARTBREAK OF NOT BEING ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF HER PRECIOUS FURBABIES.[/color]

[color:6f4e=indigo]I LAST TALKED TO HER ABOUT 7 WEEKS AGO AND IN MY HEART I KNEW IT MIGHT BE THE LAST TIME I WOULD TALK TO HER. WE BOTH MADE A PACT TO PUT SPARE KEYS SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE ON OUR PORCHES IN CASE OF EMERGENCY.[/color]

[color:6f4e=indigo]SHE HAD AN INFECTIOUS LAUGH AND ALWAYS A GOOD WORD FOR EVERYONE.[/color]
[color:6f4e=indigo]SHE LOVED HER DOG GROUP FRIENDS..WHO SHE KNEW THE LONGEST AND SHE LOVED HER CABOODLES FAMILY[/color]
[color:6f4e=indigo]AND WE ALL LOVED HER BACK[/color]

[color:6f4e=indigo]SHE ALWAYS GOT THE BIGGEST KICK AT HOW STORMY KNEW I WAS GETTING READY TO GET OFF THE PHONE AND WOULD START BARKING.. A LOT OF YOU KNOW WHAT STORMY DOES. LOL[/color]

[color:6f4e=indigo]ABOUT 4 YRS AGO SHE WAS HEALTHY ENOUGH TO MEET A FEW OF HER DOG GROUP FRIENDS IN LAS VEGAS.. AND THEY HAD A HELL OF A GOOD TIME[/color]
[color:6f4e=indigo]WISH I COULD HAVE MET HER IN PERSON TOO JUST LIKE I WOULD LOVE TO MEET ALL OF YOU.[/color]

[color:6f4e=indigo]BUT SUNNY IS NOT WITH US ANYMORE AND ITS SAD AND HEARTBREAKING. BUT SHE IS NOT IN AGONY ANYMORE...I ASKED HER TO GO FIND RONN AND HE WOULD SHOW HER AROUND AND I KNOW SHE IS WITH HER BELOVED MOTHER. SHE ADORED.[/color]

[color:6f4e=indigo]EACH OF US WHO HAVE OUR SPECIALS FURBABIES WILL KNOW THAT IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THEM THEY WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL GARDIAN ANGEL ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RAINBOW BRIDGE TO WATCH OVER THEM FOR US.[/color]

[color:6f4e=indigo]SO THROUGH TEARS I CELEBRATE HER LIFE[/color]
[color:6f4e=indigo]SUNNY..YOU WILL SURELY BE MISSED BUT OFTEN THOUGHT OF WITH LOVE, JOY AND WONDERFUL MEMORIES.[/color]

[color:6f4e=indigo]LOVE, EILEEN[/color]

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/sunnyangel.gif[/img]

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/Charlie252025262520Me2520New2520Yea.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/00.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/sunnyc.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/sunnyb.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/IMG_1297.jpg[/img]
ARRIVING IN LAS VEGAS

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/IMG_1299.jpg[/img][/center]

WITH HER DOG GROUP FRIENDS.. SHEILA AND TRICE
I AM A MEMBER OF THE GROUP TOO BUT JUST IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YRS.
Back to top Go down
sunny81446

sunny81446

Age : 77 Join date : 2008-10-31 Posts : 72 Location : Punta Gorda, Florida

PostSubject: Re: A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY   A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22 2009, 22:48

[center][color:a591=indigo][size=18][color:a591=indigo]a beautiful memorial, eileen.[/color]
[color:a591=indigo]and a fitting send off to a lovely lady.[/color]
[color:a591=indigo]shell be sorely missed.[/color]
[color:a591=indigo]love, sunny[/color][/size][/color][/center]
Back to top Go down
pinkie53nm

PostSubject: Re: A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY   A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23 2009, 03:18

<font size="4">What a beautiful memorial Eileen. I know Sonja would love it.
She will be so missed as she has been in the past year. I will miss her funny
posts and the way she would say things. I only talked to her on the phone
once but did we laugh! She was such a special person. I remember when those
fires were all around her and she was so worried about losing her home. She
still managed to come in and let everyone know that she was ok. I will really
miss her.

Thanks for the lovely memorial.</font>
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

Age : Join date : 2008-11-03 Posts : 960 Location : ENGLAND UK

PostSubject: Re: A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY   A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23 2009, 04:18

Thank you Eileen what a lovely thing to do,
she was such a super wonderful lady,
ive never heard anyone say anything
but how sweet and lovely she was, I
have never stopped thinking about her
since we first met online, she was so full of fun,
love cinders xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Age : 67 Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 818 Location : South Dakota

PostSubject: Re: A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY   A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23 2009, 05:32

Thank you for the wonderful memorial Eileen.
Sunny CA will be missed.
Hugs........Dee
Back to top Go down
https://tagginfriends.forumotion.net
julie

julie

Age : Join date : 2008-11-04 Posts : 290 Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY   A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24 2009, 00:06

Eileen what a wonderful Memorial for Sunny
will was such a great lady and we have all missed her he so much
but now she is in a better place now.
I will never forget her friendship and the way she always made me feel
everyday.
hugs,
Julie
Back to top Go down
pockets62

pockets62

Age : 80 Join date : 2008-11-05 Posts : 272 Location : Mass.

PostSubject: Re: A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY   A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24 2009, 13:37

So sorry to hear about Sunny Calif.. Loved hearing about her furbabies and glad her family is taking care of them. May she rest in peace.
mary
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

Age : Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 378 Location : Orlando Florida

PostSubject: Re: A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY   A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24 2009, 14:28

[size=18]Oh Eileen this is a beautiful tribute to our Sunny CA.
She was such a beautiful lady. We were so lucky
when she joined Caboodles. She always saw the good in
everything. She sure loved her furkids and they loved
her. I am glad her sister is taking care of them. I'm glad you
got to talk to her a while ago and tell her how much we loved
and missed her.
Now she is up in heaven and pain free and in a better place.
Rest In Peace our dear Sunny CA.
Hugz
Carol[/size]
Back to top Go down
Ann

Ann

Age : 81 Join date : 2008-11-04 Posts : 390 Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY   A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25 2009, 10:07

Eileen what a beautiful memorial. I did not know Sunny Calif. My thoughts
are with her family. So glad her Sister is going to keep her lovely Dogs.
She sounds like such a very awesome lady and friend.
Hugs,
Ann
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY   A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25 2009, 14:14

THANK YOU GIRLS
I KNOW SHE WILL BE LOOKING DOWN ON US AND LISTENING TO OUR STORIES..
LOVE, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
MAGGIE306

MAGGIE306

Age : 72 Join date : 2008-11-04 Posts : 276 Location : OHIO

PostSubject: Re: A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY   A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31 2009, 04:30

[center]WHAT A LOVELY MEMORIAL EILEEN. SUNNY DID ALWAYS MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WERE THERE WITH HER ON HER ADVENTURES. SHE WILL BE GREATLY MISSED BY ALL SHE TOUCHED.[/center]
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY   A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02 2009, 15:47

Oh, my...also, through my teary eyes..I must say, I loved your tribute to Sunny. What a difficult life she had and yet she seemed to find the humor and the ability to smile. I will raise her up in prayer and also pray for her furbabies that she had to leave behind. They will never..never..receive the love and attention their "MOM" gave to them and for that they will be sad and bewildered. May the Lord wrap his arms around all of them and especially around Sunny. hugs, Sel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY   A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06 2009, 13:04

Oh my, so sorry I have been away. Eileen you did a beautiful memorial for Sunny Cal. My heart is sadden but know she is in a better place now with no pain. TY for sharing this with us she will be missed. Hugs, JoAnn
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY   A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07 2009, 07:00

THANK YOU SEL AND JOANN.
YOUR WORDS WOULD TOUCH SUNNYS HEART. I KNOW SHE WILL BE WAITING AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOR HER FURBABIES WHEN ITS THEIR TIME.

HUGS, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY   A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A MEMORIAL FOR SUNNY

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day! :: *¤*.¸¸.·´¨»*«´ Member General `»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤* :: General Board -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com