Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!

♥Please click on the Group header to see all available boards♥

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

*¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Vide
PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 03:09

HELLO MY FRIENDS..

TIM IS OUTSIDE DOING MY NEW STAIRS AND BOY DID HE FIND A BAD SURPRISE .. LOTS OF ROT..WHICH MEANS ALOT MORE WORK AND MORE OF MY MONEY GOING AWAY AND HE WONT BE ABLE TO DO IT ALL TODAY..TOO BIG OF A JOB..SO WE HAVE TO FIGURE OUT A WAY FOR STORMY AND ME TO GET OUT IN CASE OF FIRE...UGHH EVERYDAY ITS SEEMS TO BE SOMETHING ELSE...GRRRRR SSDD LOL

SEE THATS IS WHY I CANT DO TOO MUCH TO THIS HOUSE.. ITS SO OLD AND WILL BE FULL OF SURPRISES I CANT PAY FOR..

LYNN IS GOING TO COURT OVER HER SETTLEMENT SO NOW THERE IS SOME DOUBT THAT SHE WILL EVEN WIN AND IT WILL TAKE MORE TIME. SO CANT PLAN ON HER PAYING OFF THE LOAN.

BUT ON A BRIGHTER NOTE..CAROL FIGURED OUT THAT WE CAN POST TAGS EXACTLY HOW WE DO IT HERE AND THATS A GOOD THING. I TRIED IT AGAIN AND IT WORKED

AND I WAS ABLE TO PUT A NEW BOARD AND SUB-CATEGORY ON AND DELETE ANOTHER ONE OFF..SO THATS PROGRESS TOO.

SEL I AM SO VERY SORRY ED IS IN SO MUCH PAIN.. IS IT WHIP LASH OR PINCHED NERVE FROM THE ACCIDENT. YES IF ITS THE DIRECT RESULT OF THE ACCIDENT HE SHOULD GET A LAWYER..WHEN I HAD MY ENCOUNTER WITH A DRUNK DRIVER YRS AGO.. I SIGNED OFF ON THE MEDICAL PART OF THE REPORT BECAUSE I WANTED TO GET BACK TO WORK TO MY NEW JOB AS FAST AS I COULD EVEN THOUGH I WAS INJURED..THAT INJURY HAS COME BACK TO HAUNT MANY TIMES SINCE THEN..SO ITS BEST HE DOES GET A LAWYER. GLAD YOUR FINGER IS HEALING AND ALSO THAT THEY FIXED YOUR HEARING AIDS..EVEN THOUGH THE KITTIES WONT HAVE SO MUCH FUN..

CAROL SORRY YOU ARE HAVING SO MANY SCARRY STORMY..POOR GIZMO. AND I HOPE YOU DONT SEE THE SNAKE AGAIN..WHAT A PITY THAT THE SNAKES CANT BE CONTROLED SO YOU CAN ENJOY YOUR POOL. GOOD NEWS ABOUT YOUR MOMS BLOOD WORK AND I HOPE YOUR DADS DOPLAR SHOWS GOOD NEWS TOO AND HE MAKES THAT APPOINTMENT SOON.
IF POSSIBLE CAROL CAN YOU MAKE THAT BOARD THE VERY FIRST THING ON THE TOP..ALL BY ITSELF.. LIKE A CATEGORY AND THEN A SUB-CATEGORY AND THANKS FOR PUTTING THE BACKGOUNDS AND THE 2 GAMES ON.

IVE BEEN LOOKING AROUND AND OTHER GROUPS HAVE LOADS OF GAMES THAT YOU CAN SNAG. MAYBE WE CAN FIND JUST ONE WE WOULD LIKE TO PLAY AND IVE BEEN SNAGGING SMILIES SO MAYBE WE CAN ADD MORE THAN ARE ALREADY THERE ON THE POSTING BOARD. WILL HAVE TO LOOK INTO THAT I AM LESS STRESSED AND I THINK IT PROBABLY WONT BE LONG BEFORE WE ALL CAN USE IT.

GOING TO TRY DIFFERENT TAGS FOR THE CABOODLE FRIENDS HEADER
I WANTED TO SEE IF I COULD SWITCH THE SKINS OUT EASILY AND WE CAN. HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO SNAG MORE FROM OTHER SKINS GROUPS.

ANOTHER GOOD THING IS THERE ARE MUCH MORE PSP GROUPS TO GO INTO AND SNAG STUFF LIKE THE OLD DAYS. CAN EVEN SNAG THINGS FROM YUKU TOO.

EACH NEW THING I CAN LEARN WILL MAKE ME FEEL MORE HELPFUL AND THUS LESS STRESS.

NOW IF I COULD JUST BLINK MY EYES AND MAKE MY HOUSE BRAND NEW LOL

CANDY HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY AND HOPE YOUR SON NOW THAT THE DRAGON LADY IS GONE WILL HAVE A BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH GIRLS AND YOU AND ROB.

MAGGIE ..WHERE ARE YOU.

HELLO TO MANDY. HOW IS YOUR GARDEN DOING AND TERRY TOO AND HOW ARE THE GRANDKIDS.

CINS I SO HOPE YOU ARE FEELING MUCH BETTER TODAY. ANY NEWS ABOUT THE MONEY YOU GOT SCAMMED OUT OF.

HAVE TO GET GOING GIRLS
LOVE AND HUGS
EILEEN
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

Age : Join date : 2008-11-03 Posts : 960 Location : ENGLAND UK

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 03:42

HELLO GIRLS,

HAVNT DONE VERY MUCH TODAY , EITHER OF US, TONY SEEMS TIRED TOO AND HURTS,AS WELL, WAS THINKING OF GOING TO SEE A FRIEND SING TONIGHT BUT DONT THINK HAVE THE ENERGY!!! THE FAIR IS STILL ON DID WANT A HOT DOG FROM THERE LOL,

EILEEN IM SO SORRY ABOUT THE STEPS WHAT A NUSCIANCE ,SUCH A SHAME ,DO BE CAREFUL WHILE YOU ARE WAITING,!! RE THE BANK I SHOULD HAVE STOPPED THEM HOPEFULLY TAKING ANYMORE, AS IT WOULDNT LET ME HAVE ANY FROM THE NEW CARD!XXX

CAROL ,POOR LIL GIZMO, I REALLY HATE THUNDER STORMS TOO HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND,XXX

CANDY THINK YOU HAVE KELSEY HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME
AND DONT DO TOO MUCH XXX

SEL LOVE TO YOU AND HOPE GRUMPY GETS BETTER SOON , THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HUNT AND TAGS,

EVERY ONE ELSE TAKE CARE AND LOOK AFTER YOUR SELVES

MUCH LOVE CINDERS XXXXX
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 04:02

SINCE MOST OF THE TIME I AM POSTING ALL MY TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS....

I HAVE ONE MORE GOOD THING THAT HAPPENED TODAY.. I FOUND MY CLICKER FOR MY VCR..JUST HAD TO TELL EVERYONE.. ESPECIALLY CANDY.

RIGHT NOW I HAVE A CHRISTMAS MOVIE ON..AND PLAN TO WATCH A HORROR MOVIE TONIGHT...ITS ABOUT A GHOST AND IS NOT BLOODY JUST SPOOKY.

CINS YOU NEED TO STOP OVER-DOING IT I THINK... GIVE YOURSELF MORE THAN ONE DAY. I REALLY DONT USE THE BACK WAY BUT WITH MY LUCK IF THERE IS NO STEP THERE..SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN THAT I WOULD HAVE TO USE IT.. TIM JUST LEFT BUT HE DID DO THE TOP STEP.
ITS ONLY USED BY STORMY AND IF I HAD TO REPLACE A KITCHEN APPLIANCE.
HUGS, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
candy123056

candy123056

Age : 67 Join date : 2008-11-12 Posts : 99 Location : Gulf Coast of Texas

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 12:46

[center][i][img]http://a.imageshack.us/img830/1705/foxglovemisfitmafiacand.jpg[/img]

Good Everning, Girls...Kelsey is getting a cold shower as she is burning up...we didnt end up going to the racetrack, as it was way too hot...she was out with Rob of half an hour today and thought she was going to pass out...not good to be out in it for 5 or 6 hours then...we will take her when it gets cooler as they are going to have the races every weekend till the middle of October...

Cinders...do we have to have everything put into very large lettering for you so that you know when things are out of date...please be careful so that you dont poison yourself...and you do need to quit overdoing it...you start to feel a little better and then overdo it leaving yourself worse off int he longrun...

Eileen...glad that everything is working out and I am still trying to figure out Yuku...with Kelsey here its been a bit difficult...she loves a lot of attention and I love to give it to her...we are taking her back home tomorrow after I get off work...we wont have to take her the whole way home, as her mother is halfway there at a friends...so glad the room is moving along and you are able to post better...know that will ease a lot on the trouble that you have been posting in here...so glad that you are feeling better about the boards and getting more used to working with them...just such a shame when things are so different from one forum to another...so glad that you found your clicker...otherwise known as a remote control...ROFL...glad that you are getting the rotten wood taken care of and sorry its costing even more...that is the problem with old houses...

Selma...the hearing aids do tend to drive the animals crazy when they start squealing...lol...bet that is adorable...glad that you got them fixed...sure can get on your nerves when they squeal like that...hope that Grumpy can get the insurance to pay for the therapy...know they dont like to pay for everything...glad the finger is healing and then hope that you can get your ring back on the correct finger...

Carol...poor Gizmo...how awful when they get so scared of storms...so sorry Ann is still having a tuff time and hope she can bounce back soon...know something like that takes the wind right out of you...glad your Mom got good reports fromt eh doctor...sure must make you feel loads better...your Dad will continue to be stubborn and guess you will have to learn to expect it...even though you dont like it...we too think she is lying about the counselor...she has been lying so much already, that why would any of us trust her at all???...I too hope that Will and Kelsey can built their relationship back up...she is hurting bad wanting her Dad to fight for her and he wants him to prove that he really does love her...

Time for me to scoot and see what I can accomplish before I need to get to bed...didnt sleep hardly at all last night...been having trouble sleeping lately...grrrrrr...take care and have a wonderful day...hugs, Candy[/i][/center]
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

Age : Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 378 Location : Orlando Florida

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 15:13

[size=18]Hi Girls..
Gosh it was a hot and humid day and then it started
raining and got even more humid. We ran our errands
and it was raining got out of the car and it was so humid
that my glasses fogged up and I couldn't see a thing.
It was so funny cause hubby has the umbrella and my
arm and I'm trying to look over my glasses to see to get
on the sidewalk.. Gosh!!! We got a good amount of rain
today and probably tomorrow too. Still not complaining.
Well hubby wanted to go to the big Wally World. OMG!!
The weekend before school starts and we go. I take deep
breaths before we go inside and it was wall to wall people.
Most of them non english speaking people and it was
awful. We ran in and got what we wanted and got the hell
out of there. Even the grocery stores were crowded today.

Well tonight was the race and my guy was doing great and
then he got wrecked. I was so mad!! But the worst is and
Candy knows what I am talking about is that the Rat Ba$tard
won and we hate that.. LOL!! So not a good ending..

Candy I know what you mean about not going to the track.
This past week we had high school football players falling
out due to the heat and 6 of them wound up in the ER for
heat exhaustion. It is crazy to be out there like that. The body
can only take but so much. I so hope Kelsey likes her new
school and makes new friends.

Eileen gosh I hope Tim can figure out a way for yall to get
out of the house safely hon. Like you said it's always something.
So glad you found your VCR clicker. Enjoy you movies hon.
I hope Lynn can get her money but I do know
that it took my niece a long time to get her case settled and
get her money and it would be wonderful if she paid the money
she owes on house. There is lots going on in the BB house.
I know who got nominated and also who won POV and after
the competition Rick said Enzo has to wear a penguin costume
as they took all his clothes.. LMAO!! He looks real cute... HeHe..

Cinders hon sorry yall feel so bad. I think you need to clean
out your refrig and freezer of all old stuff. Sorry you didn't
get to go to the fair as I know you enjoy that. Maybe next time.

Sel I hope Grumpy will feel better soon hon. Well we watched
Couples Retreat lastnight and it wasn't very good. They had
showed most of the funny parts as the trailors so not alot
of laughing.. Thank you so much for the awesome hunt tag
you know me and beaches and shells.. I just love it.

I talked to Aunt Ann today and she got PSP 9 and Animation
Shop loaded on her laptop so hopefully she will get to do
some tuts soon. However I know she is having yall's font
problem since she has Windows 7 now. Is it a simple fix?
Maybe somebody could post it here if it is.

Wishing everybody a good day and prayers for all in need.
Hugz
Carol [/size]
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22 2010, 18:49

HI GIRLS,

WE ARE STILL IN BED,,, HAD A DIZZY THING EARLER TODAY , I DONT KNOW IF ONCE YOU HAVE HAD ONE IT MEANS FOREVER, I FORGOT AND TURNED LEFT IN BED,(SOUNDS LIKE DRIVING IN A HIGH STREET LOL)

EILEEN SO GLAD YOU FOUND YOUR SWITCH WE CALL IT A FISH AS ITS
ALWAYS GETTING LOST, ON DOWNSTAIRS TV THERE ARE 5 TO WORK IVE NO IDEA\ WHICH IS FOR WHAT, ITS CRAZY ALL THIS HI TECH STUFF,
BUT I MANAGED TO MAKE A BABY FLIPTOP LIL VIDEO WORK YESTERDAY,
ALL ON MY OWN AND POST A VIDEO,ON YOU TUBE OF DEAR DESDEMONA
IT HURTS HER TO WALK BUT SHE WENT OVER TO HER BED AND SAT IN IT ,(IT TOOK ABOUT 4 HOURS TO FATHOM IT OUT LOL)XXX

CANDY YOUR RIGHT , I SO HATE THROWING FOOD AWAY, BUT IVE GOT AN ORDER COMING TODAY, AND ONLY VERY LIL STUFF LEFT SO WILL DO THE DREADED AND BIN IT, I THINK TONYS CHICKEN MEAL IS OK THOUGH FOR TODAY :),,,, FEEL SORRY FOR HIM WHEN HES NICE TO ME,
HES VERY ON A\ HIGH OR A TERRIBLE LOW---XXX

CAROL OH HATE IT WHEN ITS THAT HOT, MUST HAVE BEEN DREADFUL IN THE STORE, I IMAGINE LOADS BIGGER THAN OURS HERE TOO, GLAD AUNT ANN HAS PSP AND ANIMATION SHE IS BRILLIANT AT IT , A WASTE NOT TO USE THAT SKILL,XXX

DEE MANDY SEL SENDING LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU ,XXX

IN NEED OF COFFEE NOW,,, OH AND SSDD MOSTLY TODAY LOL,

MUCH LOVE CINDERS XXXX
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 14:50

[size=18]Hi Girls..
Not much going on here. Did some things around
the house and hubby tried power washing the
screen enclosure. Some places he can't reach cause
it's so tall but he did a pretty good job.

Cinders hope your dizzyness goes away soon. They call
that vertigo here and there is meds for it. My dad and niece
gets it from time to time. Not fun!!
LMAO @ SSDD hon... LOL!!

Hugz
Carol [/size]
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 22:23

COULDNT GET IN YESTERDAY..WELL I WAS IN BUT IT WOULDNT LET ME POST GRRR

WE SHOULD BE ALL UP ON THE NEW GROUP THIS WEEK

AS LONG AS THE BOARDS ARE DONE I SEE NO REASON WHY WE CANT ALL START GET FAMILIAR WITH OUR NEW HOME.. WE STILL NEED TO LEARN MORE BUT WE WILL DO IT AS WE GO ALONE.

GREAT NEWS.. I MADE THE GROUP A DIAMOND COMMUNITY..EXPLAIN MORE ABOUT THAT LATER.[b] BUT THE REALLY GREAT NEWS FROM THAT IS WE CAN PUT A TAG OR PHOTO ON AND BI-PASS PHOTOBUCKET.
YOU CAN RIGHT TO YOUR DESKTOP FOLDERS AND FIND A TAG AND [/b]UPLOAD TO YOUR POST..HURRAY

MORE ON LATER IM AFRAID THIS WONT POST

CINS HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON
LOVE, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Age : 67 Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 818 Location : South Dakota

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24 2010, 00:26

Good Morning!
Could not get in here for two days, then Everett
and James came home, and have been offline this
weekend, accept for some stuff I had to look up for
the guys. They have been here since Thursday, and
Everett may not get a load till Wednesday, and I so
hope that's not the case. Well, I better get myself
in gear, and get my day started, will try to be in here
later today, the forum Gods willing (snicker).
Hugs and love.........Dee
Back to top Go down
https://tagginfriends.forumotion.net
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24 2010, 02:13

HI GIRLS

THINK IT MUST HAVE BEEN ROSALIND BUT THE CLEANER FOUND A DEAD
MOUSE TODA\Y, ROZ HAD RUN IN THE DAY BEFORE AND PUT SOMETHING UNDER THE SOFA , WHERE I WAS SITTING BUT I DIDNT THINK IT WAS FOR REAL,,,IT LOOKED JUST LIKE THEIR PLAY ONES,
JUST HOPING IT WAS A FIELD ONE, LIKE THE CLEANER THOUGHT AND NOT A HOUSE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

GLAD YOU GOT THE DIAMOND THINGY EILEEN THAT WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER DIDNT KNOW THEY DID THAT!!! LOVE TO YOU ,,XXX

CAROL,YES SSDD HERE TO LOL, I HAVE GOT SOME MEDS FOR VERTIGO BUT DIDNT KNOW IF IT WAS BAD TO USE THEM REGULARLY XXX

DEE HOPE IT WORKS OUT OK WORKWISE WITH EVERITT XXX

LOVE TO EVERYONE ELSE

CINDERS XXXXXXXXXX

Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24 2010, 02:23

ATTENTION ATTENTION...

HEY GIRLS IS ANY OF YOU ARE NOT ON AIMOO YOU WILL HAVE TO JOIN AIMOO FIRST AND THEN I CAN INVITE YOU TO JOIN OUR NEW GROUP.

HERE IS THE LINK
http://www.aimoo.com/reg.html
YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN AOMOO ACCT FIRST..ITS NOT HARD.

HUGS, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
candy123056

candy123056

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24 2010, 02:56

[center][i][img]http://a.imageshack.us/img64/9206/eileencandylovinlife.png[/img]

Good Morning, Everyone...sorry I didnt check in yesterday...had to get Kelsey back to her Mom yesterday afternoon when I was to get back from work...she is looking forward to having dinner with her sister and Dad this afternoon...she stated her first day at her new school today and sure hope she makes a lot of new friends...she is a wonderful child, and she should do well...

Carol...see you had the same type of experience I did taking Kelsey to get a couple of new bras for school...we tried on tons and what a mess...lol...loads of people as Texas has last weekend before school starts as a tax free weekend for clothing and I believe school items...the floods of people are really bad...yes I do know what you mean, and ROb and Kelsey were both mad as their race was over ridden by a football game, so they didnt get to see it...at least you were lucky getting to see it...lol...Kelsey seems to stay too hot for too long...she took a total cold shower when she got back home...she has been up and down all weekend...I also hope she settles well into school...especially since most of this summer hasnt been the greatest for her...

Cinders...yes hate to also throw food out, but sometimes have to so as not to poison us...lol...sorry you are still getting dizzy spells and was so hoping that you were over all of that...

So tired today and in much need of some rest...going to take it easy...waiting to hear from my son and may go out to dinner with him and the two girls...they would love that...

Take care and have a wonderful day...hugs, Candy[/i][/center]
Back to top Go down
candy123056

candy123056

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 00:50

[center][i][img]http://a.imageshack.us/img842/3507/chriscandypostcardfromt.jpg[/img]

Good Morning, Everyone...I see that Everyone is busy and off other places...shocked that no one checked in since I did yesterday...hope you are all well...

Kelsey had a good first day at school and tells me that the restrooms are nasty though...amazing what some kids will notice...she especially will notice that after the one motel that we stayed in and some of the restrooms that were in some of the stop areas we had...amazing how nasty some people can be...

Take care and have a wonderful day...hugs, Candy[/i][/center]
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 00:58

Hello.........Making this short...have to pay bills and get ready to get my boobs smashed. Gosh, I had medical appts.

Not too much new........Grumpy 's xrays were okay..so he has to do 6 weeks of therapy......believe he sees the atty. tomorrow....I am guessing our social life is just making you all so jealous..lol. Boy, would I like to slip a "fun" day in there somewhere.

Well...better get that stack of bills dwindled down...hugs, Sel
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 01:02

See the Pinkie post is gone.........well, I do have a little news...

...she is going home today for 6 days...........2 of the days Debbie will be with here...then she has to go o work the other 3 days...........I asked Pinkie what if she needs Debbie....and she said that is what they are goin to find out...how well she is on her own.

I am sure just being home will be good therapy for her. supposed to talk to her later today...if I do , will let you know what I might find out..........

that's it for now...she and I didnt' talk very long.....Later........
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 01:47

Sorry I posted this over at the Aimoo Group..

Hi Girls..
This is just too cool you don't have to get code from photobucket... I love it..
Temps weren't that bad today so that was nice and we got a tiny bit of rain.

I hope we can get everybody over here this week and I hope yall like it.

My dad is going to cardiologist tomorrow for a test and then see Dr afterwards.
Mama finally talked him into it so I will be sitting waiting for the phone to ring
tomorrow afternoon. Then Thursday he goes to vascular surgeon for that
test and appt. I just hope he will do what they tell him to do.

Cinders I'm glad cleaning lady found the mouse instead of you.. LOL!! Gizmo has
dropped many liards inside the house and one even on my foot as he was coming
in the door.. EEEKKKKK!!!!

Eileen Rick said they put the house on lock down and made everybody go outside
and Ragan was in the DR for almost 2 hrs. Don't know what was going on but sounds
like he needed some counseling. Also he heard one of them say it was a double
eviction so I guess they told them. I wish it came on Tuesdays instead of Wed..

Candy it's nice to see you over here hon. Sounds like you've been busy. Glad you like
the new place. It's still not finished but it's shaping up.

Hugz
Carol
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 02:48

HI girls,,
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i havnt receieved an invitation , poor cinders unwanted!!!! sniff sniff , im spose to be princess cinders on aimoo, i did find a group Dee had been praticing on,????

candy do hope you can get to rest and hope lil kelsey will be ok its a big thing starting school , and finishing,,

carol oh no ,dropping it on your foot grrr

sel glad grumpys tw getting ok as possible

love you all ,cinders

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 06:15

HOPE THIS WORKS

CINS I SENT YOU AN INVITE LAST NIGHT
LOOK AT ALL YOUR EMAIL ADDYS BECAUSE IT ONLY GOES BY YOUR USERNAME

IT MAY BE THE EMAIL TRASH BIN

OR JUNK MAIL

OR YOU CAN TRY GOING TO THE GROUP AND HIT THE JOIN BUTTON

YOU WERE IN THERE ONCE BUT YOU DIDNT JOIN.

GO ON YOUR AIMOO PROFILE AND SEE IF YOU HAVE ANY MESSAGES OR GO ON THE EMAIL ADDY YOU JOINED AIMOO WITH

TRY ALL THOSE THINGS

I KEEP CHECKING PENDING MEMBERS AND NO ONE IS ON THERE.

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS WILL GO THROUGH
THIS FORUM HATES ME.
HUGS, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 06:39

OK I JUST SIGN OUT OF CABOODLE FRIENDS
AND WENT BACK ON CABOODLE FRIENDS AND CLICKED ON JOIN
TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER

BOX WILL COME UP FOR YOU TO PUT YOUR INFO IN
YOUR PROFILE INFO AND THE STUPIT VERICATION BOS.. I HAD TO CLICK IT 6 TIMES TO BE ABLE TO READ IT

AND THEN GO TO THE RIGHT HAND SIDE BOTTOM AND JOIN.

HUGS, EILEEN

I AM TRYING MY BEST TO GET INFO TO YOU GIRLS AND HELP GET YOU ON THERE BUT USING THIS FORUM TO PASS MESSAGES IS HARD WHEN I CAN HARDLY GET ON TO POST.

WE WILL DO IT THOUGH..

LOVE, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 06:50

http://caboodlefriends.aimoo.com/

ABOVE IS THE LINK
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 09:44

Hello!
I just came from Caboodle Friends, and it looks great!
Eileen and Carol have been doing an awesome job of it,
and looking forward to an easier time of posting for us
all, and hopefully the gremlin won't hitchin a ride with
anyone, lol.

Candy, do hope you can make it there as well, they are
still working on, and building the group. I am re-learning
fast as I can on a fake group I made, just so I wouldn't
be messing up the new group. We will still be keeping this
one here just in case the other one has problems, knock
on wood that doesn't happen.

For all the rest of our family here, do hope to see you all
at the new digs, it's already looking great, and shaping up!
I better get back to testing and practicing, as need to be
able to make instructions that are easy to read for everyone.
My simple brain has to understand it too, lol.
Hugs............Dee
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 14:41

[size=18]Hi Girls..
Sel glad Grumpys Xrays didn't show anything and hope
the PT will make it feel better. Also that is great to hear
about Pinkie getting to go home for a week. I hope she
can manage when Debbie is not there. Gosh I know she
would love to come home.

I hope you can get over to Aimoo soon hon. I know once
you get over there you will love it with not having to use
Photobucket to post tags.

Hugz
Carol [/size]
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 14:49

I still have not gotten my invite..but, I feel terrible, because I do not care to PAY for using the site. I may after I get my feet wet and like the site...right now..., well, can't say that I do. I have used Photobucket or so long, that it's no big thing for me.., well, as far a putting money out. I don't know...I guess I will have to see. I don't even pay or tubes so you know I am not easy to put out for these computer sites. Plus there is Grumpy who would frown...........well, let's take it a step at a time...let's see if I even get the invite...!!! Sel
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25 2010, 22:37

GOOD MORNING GIRLS

ALREADY HAD TROUBLE WITH EARTHLINK SO I HOPE THIS POST WILL TAKE.
WAS SICK ALL NIGHT WITH TMJ AND ITS STILL RAINING...UGHH

SEL I WOULD NEVER FORCE ANYONE TO PAY. IF I MADE IT SOUND LIKE I EXPECTED THAT THEN I AM SORRY.

BUT I DONT THINK THE INVITE THING IS WORKING OR I AM JUST NOT WORKING IT RIGHT.

MANDY AND CINS DEE CANDY CAROL AND MYSELF ARE ON AND I THINK AND HOPE YOU USE THE LINK ABOVE AND GET ON BY HITTING THE JOIN BUTTON..A FEW FILL IN QUESTIONS AND THEN CLICK THE RIGHT HAND SIDE TO JOIN. ITS THE EASIET WAY TO GET ON YOU KNOW WE CANT HAVE A CABOODLES WITHOUT YOU. I UNDERSTAND ABOUT GRUMPY SO PLEASE DONT WORY ABOUT THAT. BUT PLEASE COME UP AND PLAY WITH US AND DO YOU HUNTS AND BRAIN STRAIN GAME
I WILL ASK CAROL IF SHE CAN FIGURE OU THE INVITE THING BUT JUST JOINING FROM THE GROUP IS EASIER.YES YOU PROBABLY WILL HAVE TO HIT THE VARIFICATION BUTTON A FEW TIMES TO SEE ONE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND..I MADE A FAKE PROFILE SO I COULD SEE HOW IT WORKED AND I HAD TO HIT IT 5 TIES TO UNDERSTAND ONE SO ITS NOT YOU IT AIMOO..BUT ONCE YOU GET ONTO THE GROUP ITS MUCH BETTER

I'VE TRIED TO GET INSTRUCTION ON INVITE BUT I DO WHAT THEY SAY AND YOUR USERNAME COMES UP BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO GO ANYWHERE.

THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF ADMINISTRATIVE THINGS WE HAVE TO LEARN

YESTERDAY I LEARNED HOW TO DELETE MY OWN POST WITHOUT DELETING THE ENTIRE THREAD..WHICH I DID IN THE BEGINNING
I ALSO SAW HOW I CAN USE CTRLC CTRLV TO COPY AND PASTE A TAG FROM ONE POST TO ANOTHER THUS MAKING IT SO MUCH EASIER TO POST MY HUNT TAG.
AND I WAS ABLE TO PUT A HEADER TAG ON THE TOP AND THROUGH TRIAL AND ERROR LEARNED HOW TO CHANGE THEM OUT.
LAST WEEK I WAS A BASKET CASE FEELING I WAS NEVER EVEN GOING TO LEARN THE EASIET THING.

SO I CANT SEE US UP THERE AND NOT HAVE YOU

AND I WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH MAGGIE TOO AND EXPALIN BECAUSE I THINK EITHER HER MOM IS SICK OR SHE IS HAVING COMPUTER PROBLEMS

I FEEL LIKE MAKING TAGS AGAIN

OK I BETTER SEE IF THIS IS GOING TO TAKE

LOVE AND HUGS
EILEEN
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26 2010, 01:36

Good Morning!
Just a quick check in, already visited the Aimoo site.
Have to run now, will check back in by tonight.
Hugs and love..........Dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day! :: *¤*.¸¸.·´¨»*«´ Member General `»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤* :: Daily Check In -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com