Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!

♥Please click on the Group header to see all available boards♥

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LATEST ON PINKIE.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
cinders

cinders

Age : Join date : 2008-11-03 Posts : 960 Location : ENGLAND UK

LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19 2010, 05:25

I sent something few days ago, so worried about her,,
Looked on her f/b page today it asked to keep phone calls cheerful as possible, Poor Pinky this is so very unfair,Sending much love and prayers to her always xxxxxxxxxxxxx
love cinders xxx
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19 2010, 09:56

Hi Everyone,
Well, Our Pinkie is frightened. She begins chemo/radiation treatments tomorrow . I told her the prayers are flying as we speak. Please keep her in mind.

CINDERS....She loves the flowers..and thanks you so much for the flowers and card. She mentioned something else but I had trouble understanding her so whatever you sent...she thanks you with all her heart for all of it. I am sorry..with my bad hearing , I have troubles sometiime.

They have boarded Tosha so that Debbie can stay at the hospital with Pinkie until the days she has to work. She will sleep there/take her meals there, etc. this way, they don't have to worry about Tosha.

I am going to try to call tomorrow to see how the chemo and radiation treatments went. If I get through , I wil definitely let you all know what I find out.

Okay...will keep you informed as I find things out.....later............
Back to top Go down
candy123056

candy123056

Age : 67 Join date : 2008-11-12 Posts : 99 Location : Gulf Coast of Texas

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19 2010, 19:04

[i]Thank you for keeping us updates...I have tried calling about half a dozen times and it just keeps ringing...am stopping at Walmart on the way home and will have to remember to get a card...didnt get to get one on my days off...hugs, Candy[/i]
Back to top Go down
moreslushymandy

moreslushymandy

Age : 63 Join date : 2008-11-03 Posts : 1446 Location : England UK

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20 2010, 07:29

[color:45b9=indigo]Oh Sel thank you so much for giving us this update hun.

I will be saying lots of prayers for our Pinkie......poor Pinkie, I bet she is frightened too........my thoughts will really be with her during her treatment.
I'm so glad to hear that Debbie will be staying at the hospital with her when she's able.......poor Debbie must be feeling frightened too so I will remember her in my thoughts and prayers too.

I will ring Pinkie later on in the week to find out how she's doing.

With all my love and hugs from

Mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

Age : Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 378 Location : Orlando Florida

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21 2010, 14:21

Sel thanks for the update. I am so glad Debbie is staying with her
all week as I know she will probably need her.

Cinders I bet the flowers you sent were just beautiful hon.
That was very sweet.

Will keep checking back for an update. Thanks Sel.
Hugz
Carol
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21 2010, 17:47

Hi All,
I managed to get through to Pinkie this afternoon...that is (Tuesday). Pinkie answered , but she sounded so down and not well. The chemo/radiation was giving her a lot of nausea.

I only talked with her a couple of minutes....she put Debbie on. What a long day they had and tomorrow (Wednesday) is going to be more of the same. She is going to have ...I am sorry, I don't know what they call it...something put in her so that they can give her medication through it and also draw blood...plus she will have the chemo/radiation on top of all of this. I told Debbie I would aim for Thursday to call and see how she is doing.

I am sorry about the days mixing up ...I am writing this very early on Wed., and I did talk to Pinkie late afternoon, so it seems like Tues. is today and Wed. is tomorrow...but Tues. was yesterday and Wednesday is today...lol...stay with me people.

Thursday is the day I am aiming for to call again. I will be back with any news....I feel so badly...I know she is really sick from the chemo..she sounded bad.

She appreciates all your calls, cards and gifts. She really wants the prayers , though, so please..do not forget to include Pnkie when saying your prayers.

Okay..I am off.................Later!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21 2010, 21:26

Oh dear poor Pinkie she sounds dreadful, im so sorry for them both glad Debbie with her though.
Obviously praying very hard for her and sending much love,,

#Thanks Sel for imforming us xxx

love cindy xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Age : 67 Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 818 Location : South Dakota

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21 2010, 23:18

Keeping her in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
https://tagginfriends.forumotion.net
moreslushymandy

moreslushymandy

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23 2010, 07:48

[color:8717=indigo]Oh I really am so upset to think about what our dear Pinkie is going through right now. I'm so glad that she has Debbie with her as I'm sure that will help her through this.
I will be saying lots of prayers for both Pinkie and Debbie.
Thanks for coming in and giving us this update Sel hun.
With all my love and hugs from Mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
Back to top Go down
pockets62

pockets62

Age : 81 Join date : 2008-11-05 Posts : 272 Location : Mass.

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25 2010, 13:39

Sel, in my other group they said the 800 # wom't go to her room. This is the # they gave us 1-765-674-3321 X 75475 . Do you know if this is correct?

hugs, mary
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25 2010, 14:01

I have used the 800 number...and have talked with Pinkie. I must say, it seems to be a busy number...not easy to get to her.

after the hospital answers..you just punch in the x75475,,,and it shoudl ring in her room. I don't know...like I said, I got through to her.

Whichever you use...Good LUck !!! Sel

Maybe someoneelse who has spoken with Pinkie can say if the number works or not????? Help..anyone????
Back to top Go down
pockets62

pockets62

Age : 81 Join date : 2008-11-05 Posts : 272 Location : Mass.

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25 2010, 15:11

Thanks Sel, I will try the 800 # first.
hugs, mary
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

Age : Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 378 Location : Orlando Florida

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27 2010, 13:56

I used the 800# right after you posted it and had no
problems getting thru at all.

I hope they can get to keep Tosha boarded for a while
since Debbie is there most of the time.

Saying many prayers for them.
Hugz
Carol
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28 2010, 12:55

Hi Everyone.....Well, I finallly got in to speak with Pinkie today. It was sad..she is so sick from the chemo. I only spoke with her a very short time. I was able to talk a bit with Debbie and she sounded exhausted and down too.

Pinkie says she misses everyone and hello from her. She is asking for prayers...I know she is so very scared.

Sorry, I don't really have much more to add...I will try again tomorrow and so on. I know speaking with her is brief, but it does lift her spirits somewhat.

That 's it for now.............later!!!

Just an added note............I tried calling Pinkie 4 times yesterday...and could not get through..was getting error messages. I don't know if the storms were the cause or if the 800 number was overloaded...but, today..I called twice..the phone rang both times, but the first time no one answered...the second time I got through...so, I know the number and extention is correct...but can't account for the difficulties.
Back to top Go down
moreslushymandy

moreslushymandy

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29 2010, 08:07

[color:1dde=indigo]Oh our poor, poor Pinkie....I know she must be so very scared and I can only imagine what she and Debbie are going through right now. Please know that I have them both in my thoughts and prayers as I know this must be a most very difficult time that they're going through.
Thank you so much Sel for ringing Pinkie and for keeping us updated hun.
Many, many prayers being sent up.
With all my love and hugs from Mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30 2010, 05:40

I spoke with Pinkie last night. She was having a much, much better day. Her spirits were up and she seemed not to be so sick. We had a nice chat and even had some laughs..which was so great to hear her laugh.

That's all I know for now....she thanks you for all your prayers and kindnesses......

......later.........
Back to top Go down
moreslushymandy

moreslushymandy

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01 2010, 06:49

[color:aef5=indigo]Oh that's such good news Sel hun, thank you so much for letting us know cos I've been so worried about our Pinkie. It's so lovely to hear that she's doing a bit better now and that her spirits have lifted. I will continue to pray very hard for her and she's always in my thoughts.
Love and hugs from Mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01 2010, 21:29

Oh that sounds better , poor dear Pinkie so awful for her ,
sending love and prayers to them both and lil Tosha,
Thanks so much Sel ,
love cins xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04 2010, 15:33

Hi.....I talked with Pinkie and sorry to say she had had a treatment and was very sick. I only spoke with her about 5 minutes at the most. I could tell she needed to rest and not chat. debbie got on for a few seconds and said Pinkie is not eating much..but, that is understandable with what I have heard about Chemo..........I just hope she doesn't get into a too weakened condition and not able to fight.

That's all I know at this time.....Later..............................
Back to top Go down
MAGGIE306

MAGGIE306

Age : 72 Join date : 2008-11-04 Posts : 276 Location : OHIO

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05 2010, 06:27

THANKS SEL FOR ALL THE UPDATES. SENDING HEALING PRAYERS TO OUR PINKIE.
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05 2010, 06:39

Thanks so much Sel,
so very sad I wish we could make her better ,
sending much love and prayers ,
love cins xxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
moreslushymandy

moreslushymandy

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05 2010, 07:25

[color:819f=indigo][size=18]Oh poor Pinkie.......this is so upsetting to think she is suffering this way. I hope that she can manage to eat just a little as it will help her to keep her strength up. Like you Cins, I just wished we could all make her better. Much love and prayers are being sent her way.
Thank you for the update Sel hun, it's much appreciated.
With all my love and hugs from Mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/size][/color]
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06 2010, 22:57

Hi All......

Okay...talked with Pinkie...about the phone number.............the number I

posted is correct..................... 1-800-360-8387. EXT 75475

She said she did give a wrong number to several people......You are to use the number above.........It maybe busy at times so be patient..and try again.

Pinkie sounded so-so. She said she was doing okay, but I think she was having a rough time.

Another update........I didn't post the number for the nurse's station..and well, if any of you have this number do not use it anymore. They were getting too many calls asking about Pinkie that they complained they weren't getting their job done. So this extention is not to be used.

that's about it for now...................Later.........
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06 2010, 23:43

Thanks so much Sel,

Poor dear Pinkie , she must feel so bad its so sad,
much love to her and prayers ,
love cins xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
moreslushymandy

moreslushymandy

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07 2010, 09:17

[color:94cc=indigo]Oh thank you so much for the update Sel hun, I'm so grateful that you keep us updated on how our Pinkie is.......she is always in my thoughts.
I feel so sorry that she is having to go through this, she is one very brave lady.
I will always have our Pinkie in my thoughts and prayers.
Sending loads of love and great big hugs.
Mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LATEST ON PINKIE.......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day! :: *¤*.¸¸.·´¨»*«´ Member General `»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤* :: General Board -
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com