Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!

♥Please click on the Group header to see all available boards♥

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
selma434

selma434

HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!! Vide
PostSubject: HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!!   HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 11:49

Hello Ladies.....

For your hunt this time, I have picked a lovely butterfly for you to find. They are so delecate and gentle..........please, go and find your.....GENTLE BUTTERFLY.....tag, ....and most of all...REMEMBER TO POST YOUR FOUND TAG ON THIS THREAD BEFORE THE NEXT HUNT..........

I thank you all so very much for playing..............hugs,
[img]https://2img.net/h/i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/Reinydays/HUNTS/selmagentlebutterflyhunt.png[/img]
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!!   HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 03:15

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/marygentlebutterflyhuntbysel.png[/img]

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/eileengentlebutterflyhuntbysel.png[/img]

HI SEL
I THINK I AM FIRST..
SUCH A SWEET AND PRETTY TAG THAT MAKES ME SMILE...AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT.
LOVE THE COLORS OF THE FLOWERS AND HER DRESS AND THE FONT IS PERFECT. PRETTY COLORS ON THE BUTTERFLY...

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR MAKING ME THIS LOVELY TAG.
HUGS, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!!   HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 03:36

Thanks Eileen...it means a lot that I could make a tag to make you smile. I know how little you have had to smile about these days...you have also made me smile...........thanks so much for playing and for picking up Mary
s tag..............hugs and love ya...Sel
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

Age : Join date : 2008-11-03 Posts : 960 Location : ENGLAND UK

PostSubject: Re: HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!!   HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 04:43

[img]https://2img.net/h/i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/Reinydays/HUNTS/cindersgentlbutterflyhuntbysel.png[/img]

Sel what a sweet beautiful tag , I just love it
so kind of you and gorgeous
love cinders xxxxx
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!!   HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 07:09

Thanks Cins and thank you so much for playing..hugs, Sel
Back to top Go down
moreslushymandy

moreslushymandy

Age : 63 Join date : 2008-11-03 Posts : 1446 Location : England UK

PostSubject: Re: HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!!   HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 08:16

[img]https://2img.net/h/i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/Reinydays/HUNTS/mandygentlebutterflyhuntbysel.png[/img]

[color:24e8=indigo]Oh Sel this is such a beautiful tag hun......and you couldn't have picked a better one for this time of year.....with the Summer Months slowly coming to an end, this tag really captures Summer and all it's wonderful things. I love the sweet little girl there holding that pretty butterfly in her hand and I just adore the very pretty flowers, the font too is a beautiful match for this lovely tag. I thank you so much for making it for me, I have my very gorgeous tag very safely saved now hun.
Love and hugs from Mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!!   HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 09:58

Thanks so much Mandy..glad it is a hit. Thank you for playing...hugs, Sel
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

Age : Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 378 Location : Orlando Florida

PostSubject: Re: HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!!   HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11 2010, 14:11

WOW Sel this is just beautiful hon. I love butterflies.
I remember when mama was here we took her to this
butterfly encounter place and they were landing on my flowered
shirt I had on and when we left I had one still on my
shirt and had to take it back inside to the place.. LOL!
I just love the flowers and the girl and that darling
hat is so sweet. Thank you so much hon.
Hugz
[img]https://2img.net/h/i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa211/Reinydays/HUNTS/carolgentlebutterflyhuntbysel.png[/img]
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!!   HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11 2010, 14:41

You so welcome Carol. We visited a butterfly place out here..wow is that so interesting and like you say..they land right on you...it was so much fun..wanted to bring all the babies home with me, but it was frowned upon. Great place to take grandkids.................thanks so much for playingl....hugs, Sel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!!   HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUNT # 79...GENTLE BUTTERFLY....!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day! :: *¤*.¸¸.·´¨»*«´ Member General `»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤* :: General Board -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com