Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!

♥Please click on the Group header to see all available boards♥

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LATEST ON PINKIE.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
cinders

cinders

Age : Join date : 2008-11-03 Posts : 960 Location : ENGLAND UK

LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11 2010, 12:01

Poor Pinkie im so glad she has her fight left in her , the nurse was wrong to do that though, without telling her,
Sending much love and prayers always to her,

Thanks Sel for writing all the time on the latest ,,

love cinders xxxx
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

Age : Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 378 Location : Orlando Florida

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15 2010, 14:24

Oh my glad she put that nurse in her place and like everybody
else has said that she still has some fight in her and lots of
prayers being said for her. Thanks for the up date Sel.
Hugz
Carol
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 09:44

GOOD NEWS.........GOOD NEWS...........GOOD NEWS...........

I talked with Pinkie tonight...............she says the oncologist said that her tumor ...(now the numbers I have may not be exactly right...)...was a 5 centimeter..................is now a 2 centimeter..........it has shrunken quite a bit.

They said as soon as Pinkie can walk a certain distance....she can go home. However, this distance sounded like a lot so how long that will take her, I don't know..but we are just celebrating her doing so well with the shrinking of the tumor.

She also said that the damage to her right arm is permanent...but they are still exercising it..and giving her therapy on it. Miracles do happen so we can pray she gets at least some use of the arm.

She asks that you all continue to keep the prayers going....I know she thinks you all have done a wonderful job in that department.

I think I will be talking with her more on the weekend so if I do..will pass any info on to you all.

LATER................................

Here is a revised address to send Pinkie cards/letter/notes..etc. She said I had the wrong address..............

Nancy Meehan
Marion VA Hospital
Building 172-1B , Room 134
1700 East 38th Street
Marion, Indiana 46953
Back to top Go down
moreslushymandy

moreslushymandy

Age : 63 Join date : 2008-11-03 Posts : 1446 Location : England UK

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 10:22

[color:102e=indigo]Oh wow!!! Oh wow!!! Oh wow!!! this truly is fantastic news and I'm overjoyed [img]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_biggrin.png[/img] It just goes to show the great power of prayer and I shall keep praying until our precious Pinkie is completely cured of this illness. It's sad to hear about her arm but let's all hope and pray that with more therapy it will get easier for her to use. I know that she will have a distance to be able to walk, but hopefully she'll achieve that soon and be able to go home.
Thank you so much Sel for bringing us this brilliant news, our Pinkie has done soooo well to fight this and I'm so very proud of her.
With all my love and great big hugs from Mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22 2010, 06:59

OH SEL
WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS. SHE MUST BE SO RELIEVED. SOMETHING LIKE THIS CAN GIVE HER THE POSTIVE POWER SHE NEEDS TO WALK THAT DISTENCE THEY NEED HER TO WALK.

I KNOW SHE MUST BE SO WANTING TO GET HOME AND BE WITH TOSHA AGAIN. AND OF COURSE DEBBIE.

YES THE PRAYERS WILL SURE KEEP ON COMMING...

THANKS SEL.

LOVE, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

Age : Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 378 Location : Orlando Florida

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28 2010, 14:21

Oh this is wonderful news. I know she can walk the
distance cause she is such a fighter. I know she
can't wait to go home. I have another card to
put in the mail for her. Thanks for the update hon.
Hugz
Carol
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28 2010, 22:35

I only just saw this ,really is wonderful news,
Pinkie is such a fighter she must miss Tosha terribly and Debbie of course.
Keeping the prayers going ,
Much love Cinders xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29 2010, 08:54

Hi...Talked with PInkie last night for a few minutes. She is okay..but she sounded a bit down. I guess Debbie wants her home and of course she can't walk the distance as yet.

Her voice still hurts. I asked her about that and she said the radiation was too close to her throat and that is why she has the soreness there and talking is difficult.

Not much else.......she asked about all of you..actually individually...and she misses you all and loves ya...again, still asking for you all to keep your prayers going.

Okay..that's it for now.......................LATER....................
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29 2010, 17:34

Thankyou Sel poor Pinkie she is so brave ,
sending love and prayers as always to her ,
love cinders xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
moreslushymandy

moreslushymandy

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31 2010, 08:54

[color:1d72=indigo]Aww poor Pinkie, she's been through so much it isn't really surprising that she gets to feeling down sometimes.
In good time, she will be able to walk the distance and will be able to be back home with Debbie and Tosha.
Thank you for bringing us this update Sel hun, please tell our precious Pinkie that we all love and really miss her.
I am keeping her very much in my thoughts and prayers.
Sending loads of love and great big hugs from
Mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 08:03

Hi All...
....Called Pinkie today and she sounded so good. Her throat is still bothering her, but she didn't sound as raspy as prior times. She wants to go home so badly, so she is still struggling with the walking so she can go home.

Carol..she enjoyed hearing from you and sends her love to you and all the rest of the ladies.

Keep up the good work with the prayers everyone...we are definitely making progress.......

................LATER...................
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05 2010, 08:19

Oh thats wonderful news
sending much love and prayers to her,
Thanks so much Sel
love cinders xxx
Back to top Go down
moreslushymandy

moreslushymandy

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 07:02

[color:ed8e=indigo]Oh Sel thank you for bringing us this update hun. It's so lovely to hear that our precious Pinkie is sounding so good. I can understand her wanting to get home and I know that she will be able to make the walk very soon.
I will still have our Pinkie in my thoughts and prayers.
Sending loads of love and great big hugs from
Mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[/color]
Back to top Go down
julie

julie

Age : Join date : 2008-11-04 Posts : 290 Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 04:19

praying that Pinkie is doing better
and able to come home soon
hugs
Julie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LATEST ON PINKIE.......   LATEST ON PINKIE....... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LATEST ON PINKIE.......

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day! :: *¤*.¸¸.·´¨»*«´ Member General `»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤* :: General Board -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com