Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!

♥Please click on the Group header to see all available boards♥

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

*¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Vide
PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 04:09

IM BACK..

I HEARD FROM MAGGIE. SHE IS NOT SICK HERSELF BUT HER MOM HAD A MAJOR OPERATION AND IT WAS TOUCH AND GO..THEN HER UNCLE IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND PATS SISTER HAD AN OPERATION. SO ITS BEEN STRESSFUL.

I WROTE BACK THAT WE WILL PRAY FOR HER AND HER MOM, UNCLE AND PATS SISTER
MAGGIE SAYS SHE WILL BE BACK IN WHEN SHE CAN..WHEN THINGS CALM DOWN...

HUGS, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
candy123056

candy123056

Age : 67 Join date : 2008-11-12 Posts : 99 Location : Gulf Coast of Texas

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 07:44

[center][img]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img594/9940/nancyelectricbabecandy.jpg[/img]

[i]Good Evening, Everyone...had rain in the area and we didnt seem to get any of it...grrrrrrrrrrr...story of our lives...[/i]

[i]We have been looking on the net of things to do in different area to make the trip even more special for Kelsey...Canada has a wonderland like Disney and also a Marineland...we are considering one of them for a day...we will just have to wait and see...we arent telling her anything and will just surprise her...she is going to meet Rob's 2 oldest children...an uncle and an aunt to her...she will love that since there is now even more family for her...[/i]

[i]Cinders...glad you are getting Tony to spoil you for a change...he needs to do that now and then...you are always doing for him...you go, Girl!!!...glad that you turned out to like tha Dyson afterall...have an upright and also a canister and then Rob has a wet n dry vac in the garage...we dont need anymore here...lol...the jacuzzi sounds wonderful and do hope that it helps to make you feel better...[/i]

[i]Eileen...the coloring sounds wonderful, but we have her so spoiled over the puters, that she sure loves to surf the net...ROFL...she really loves to play the games on her facebook...she also does some school work on the net...she is great at typing at her age, and also spelling...glad that she takes pride in her spelling the way the kids are with it these days with text messaging and abreviating...grrrrrrrrrrr...sure wish you could get some relief for your legs, and do wish that Kyle would see that he isnt doing you or himself any good...I also hope that he ends up in the doorm for both of your sakes...dont want to see you go to trial for murder...I will advise them you had long term insanity when it came to dealing with him...lol...thank you for the update on Maggie...such a shame that she has her plate that full and do hope things straighten out for her...[/i]

[i]Time to get some things done here...still looking for one of the batteries for one of my cameras...always seem to be misplacing one of them...grrrrrrr...take care and have a wonderful Evening...hugs,Candy[/i][/center]
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

Age : Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 378 Location : Orlando Florida

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 13:13

[size=18]Hi Girls..
Not much going on here. Just wanted to let yall
know that when I talked to mama today she said
that the Dr has told Aunt Ann and family that Guys
time left is very limited. I don't know what that means
but sounds like it will be soon.
I will keep yall updated as I find out things.
Just don't feel like posting anymore now so I'll
post tomorrow.
Love
Carol [/size]
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 13:33

I UNDERSTAND CAROL..ITS SO SAD. I KNOW WHEN MOM STOPPED EATTING IT WASNT MUCH LONGER.THANKFULLY SHE SLIPPED INTO A SHORT COMA AND WENT PEACEFULLY. I HOPE ANN HAS ONE OF THE GIRLS WITH HER.

CANDY..GREAT IDEA TO TAKE KELSEY TO ONE OF THE PARKS..I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO THE MARINELAND MYSEL..LOL... WONT BE LONG NOW TIL YOU ALL SET SAIL

GOODNIGHT MY FRIENDS... SLEEP TIGHT
HUGS, EILEEN

LOVE, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 13:52

Hello,
Just popping in for a brief hello. Thanks for the call Eileen..always enjoy speaking with you. So sorry you are having so much pain. LOL..wish I were going to the shrink with you....I could use it..but then, I could be too much of a challenge for him/her. hahaha.
Very anxious to see if that insurance company calls tomorrow or even talks with grumpy if he calls them. It's ...FARMERS INSURANCE...or so she said that is who she had. With our luck..and you know it's minimal....she will not be a client of theirs.
Not really too much much to report...after all the weekends are filled with NASCAR and the like....not to mention, baseball.
Sorry for all who are hurting...........my prayers for you all and for Ann. She has a terrible tiime ahead of her.
Well, I am off...(in more ways than one...) LATER............Sel
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Age : 67 Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 818 Location : South Dakota

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 14:15

Hello,
Sorry I didn't make it in this weekend, been really busy.
I am exhausted, and going to bed in a few minutes.
Wanted to post this pic of a beautiful butterfly that
rested on my lilac bush today, noticed it when I went
outside to tend to the plants. Hope everyone has a
very restful night.
[url=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/butterflyyellowtail7182.gif/][URL=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/butterflyyellowtail7182.gif/][img]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img838/622/butterflyyellowtail7182.gif[/img][/URL]

[/url]
Back to top Go down
https://tagginfriends.forumotion.net
candy123056

candy123056

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19 2010, 23:16

[center][img]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img541/373/maryloveuoramooncandy.png[/img][/center]

[i][center]Good Morning, Ladies...finally got hold of my mother this morning...she is so busy with my baby sister that she forgets about everything and everyone esle...she is supposed to get back with me on how many boxes...sure would love to be able to plan things and I hate having to depend on someone like her that doesnt plan for one damned thing...I have always been this way and sure hate to have surprises like she dishes out...

Carol...not sure what that means either, but doesnt sound the best of news either...always stressful on families...sure do hope that you can get some answers real soon and that things go well for all involved...my Dad had stopped eating and slipped into a coma like Eileen's mom...he did go peacefully and that I was very thankful for...he was finally at peace and no longer in pain...not much for the family left behind to miss and grieve, but he was out of pain and restful then...

Eileen...we are still deciding and know that we have one main goal while we are there and will play some of it by ear...depends on what Rob also feels up to...know that he wants to her have a wonderful time and know that she will enjoy anything and everything we do with her...she is happy just to be going and to spend time with us...she is a good kid and a joy to be around...just want it to be memorable for her and to cover all of this other mess that she is in the middle of...

Selma...sounds like your weekends are like those here with the sports...lol...only thing is that he isnt into basketball and football...thankfully I no longer have to go thru that...lol...I understand what you mean about the insurance...what a shame, and there are too many of us that pay our insurance loyally and still get this kind of treatment...I do hope that things come out good for you...

Dee...what a pretty butterfly...we get loads of them here when all fo the flowers are in bloom and I love to watch them...

Still havent found the extra batter for my one camera...grrrrrrr...dont know why I have to keep misplacing it...it was the extra battery that I had bought for the camera that my Ex got in the divorce...I told him it should have been in the camera bag...lol...I bought another camera just like it and then I had two batteries...guess this is what happens when I wasnt as honest as I should have been...lol...but then he was never honest thru our whole marriage and the battery was nothing compared to all of the deceipt that I reaped...one of these days when I wont need it, I guess it will make another appearance...grrrrrrrrrrr...

Time to get some breakfast and get some things done...hugs, Candy[/center]
[/i]
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

Age : Join date : 2008-11-03 Posts : 960 Location : ENGLAND UK

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20 2010, 01:22

HELLO GIRLS,

ITS HUMID HERE , BUT TONY DOESNT SEEM TO WANT ME TO HAVE A/C ON WILL HAVE TO SOON, STILL SICK AND BAD SPOSE HOPEFULLY A BUG, TONYS GOOD MOOD WENT QUICK LOL, BUT IVE GOT HIS DINNER READY AND TIDIED UP ,, MY BEDROOM GETS ME IN A WORSE STATE IF ITS VERY UNTIDY ITS RIGHT WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT A TIDY MIND I THINK,!!!!!

CAROL SENDING LOVE AND PRAYERS TO ANN AND POOR GUY , ITS SO VERY SAD
FOR THEM BOTH ,DO HOPE SHE HAS SOMEONE WITH HER,

???JUST LOST MOST OF MY MESSAGE THEN GGRRRR GREMLIN ON THE RUN AGAIN

EILEEN DO HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER AND KYLE COMES ROUND SOON TO HELP YOU NOT HINDER!!! XXXSO SORRY MAGGIE IS HAVING A ROUGH TIME-!!!

SEL LOVE YOU HOPE EVERYTHING OK AND BUTTERCUP AND BETSY DOING WELL,
DESDEMONA AND ROSALIND SEND THEIR LOVE,

CANDY WOW IT SHOULD BE WONDERUL FOR KELSEY AND A LAPTOP THATS SWEET OF YOU BOTH,

DEE ,WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PIC , YOU HAVE A KNACK OF TAKING BEAUTIFUL ONES,

MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL CINDERS
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20 2010, 02:59

GOOD AFTERNOON LADIES

LOOKS LIKE RAIN.. ALL CLOUDY AND MUGGY..PARTS OF CONN. ARE GETTING IT BAD RIGHT NOW.

WELL IT FINALLY HAPPENED. LYNN GOT ME ON THE PHONE.. SHE CALLED WHEN I WAS NAPPING AND WHEN MY CELL PHONE RANG I JUST PICKED UP.
IN HER OWN WAY SHE APOLOGIZED WITHOUT SAYING SHE WAS WRONG. I AM SO GLAD I DIDNT GIVE IN FIRST.

WHOLE BUNCH OF TROUBLE WITH TIM GOING ON AND SHE VOLUNTEERED TO TAKE ME TO THE DOCTORS ON FRIDAY. I CAN GET INTO HER FRONT SEAT WITH NO PROBLEM. HER BACK SEAT IS ABOUT 5 INCHES HIGHER FOR SOME REASON...

IN MY REALITY I HAVE NO CHOICE TO HAVE TIM AND LYNN IN MY LIFE IN SOME CAPACITY. I JUST NEED TO LIMIT IT NOW.
SINCE I DONT HAVE A CAR AND WONT HAVE ONE IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND SINCE MY SON WONT TAKE ME TO MANY PLACES..ESPECIALLY TO THE LAHEY CLINIC. I NEED TO GET THERE AND TIM WILL COST ME LOSTS OF MONEY AND LYNN WONT.
THE ONLY WAY KYLE WILL TAKE ME IS IF ITS AN EVENING APPOINTMENT FOR LIKE A TEST...NOT THAT MUCH OF THAT AND OR IF I STAY IN A HOTEL...BIG MONEY... AND HE CAN CHOOSE WHEN HE TAKES ME AND PICKS ME UP..THIS WHOLE SITUATION MAKES ME VERY ANGRY ESPECIALLY WITH MY SON.

BUT I DID LIMIT LYNNS CALL TO 20 MINS INSTEAD OF MORE THAN AN HR AS USUAL AND I STILL NEED TIM FOR THE TRASH TOTERS.

SO I KNOW I TALK A GOOD GAME. ITS EMBARRASSING BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO HAVE THEM DO SOME THINGS FOR ME... BUT I WILL LIMIT TIME TOGETHER.

ANYWAYS ITS GOING TO TAKE TIME TO GET MY LEGS BACK IN ORDER...TOO MANY THINGS GOING ON AT THE SAME TIME.

CINS. MY GOD GIRLFRIEND YOU NEED THE AIR CONDITIONER. PLEASE DONT BE UPSET WITH ME BUT I THINK TONY IS A SELFISH LUG. BUT I KNOW SOMETIMES WE ARE STUCK.. I DO UNDERSTAND THAT. DO HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON.

CANDY HOPE YOU FIND YOUR EXTRA BATTERY FOR YOUR CAMERA....KYLE WAS LUCKY WHEN WE TOOK HIM TO MAINE AS A LITTLE TYKE..GOT TO PLAY ON THE RIDES AND GO TO THE AQUARIUM THERE TOO.. HED PROBABLY TELL ME HE DOESNT REMEMBER IT.. HE SEEMS NOT TO REMEMBER ANYTHING GOOD. BUT I KNOW KELSEY WILL REMEMBER THIS TRIP.
TO DO HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL WITH YOUR MOM.

I HEAR THUNDER SO GOING TO SIGN OFF FOR NOW.
LOVE, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20 2010, 05:47

Good Afternoon!
Gosh, another busy day, just popping in between
everything, wanted to catch up some.

Selma, know exactly how you feel, big hugs, xoxoxo.
I would be just as upset, if not more so. Have Grumpy
call one more time and leave a message that if they
do not return his call, that your lawyer will start
proceedings. That should get a quick response, as they
know if a lawyer is involved, they will also be responsible
for the legal fees, and will have to pay out more
regarding their negligence in the matter of settlement.

Carol, keeping Ann and Guy in my prayers.
Lucky you getting to go to Red Lobster, I so love lobster.
Oh gosh, how sad that she just dropped dead like that,
it was probably the heat.
Your Avon order is shipped directly to you, so you should
be getting it by Wednesday.

Cins, so sorry that you were not feeling well, glad that you
did get to spend some time with Anne-Marie, and Sam.

Eileen, sorry your weather is so hot, do hope that your a/c
is working well for you. Good to see you are still able to
come into the group, wouldn't be the same without you.
No hurry on the Avon website, just want you to get your
rest, and feel better. Do hope something will work out
for you and Kyle both, so that you are both happy.

Candy, sorry it's so humid where you are, sure don't look
forward to our couple weeks that will be coming end of
summer time. It just makes everything miserable here.
It's great that you will be able to have a surprise for
Kelsey regarding the trip. Do hope that she will be up
for all of it. That is a long drive from Texas, and then
to be going to amusement places, hope that you and Rob
will be up for it too.

Wishing everyone a most wonderful day!
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20 2010, 13:54

[size=18]Hi Girls..
It's been really hot here and I hope we get some rain
soon. My phone didn't ring today so I guess I will
call mama tomorrow.

Cinders girl if I was hot I would cut my AC on and to hell
with him!!! That is one thing I can't stand is to be over
heated. If he is cold he can put clothes on. Sorry he is
still not in a good mood. Hope you'll be feeling better soon.

Sel did the person who hit yall give the police her insurance
info? Cause if she did and she doesn't have any that is giving
a false statement to a police officer. Hopefully the insurance
is legit hon. There wasn't a race this past weekend but
lots of golf etc. Eric went to see the movie Inception and thought
it was really good. He also said that he thought it would be
too confusing for me.. LOL!!! I said well thanks alot... LOL!!

Candy I think anything yall do on the trip Kelsey will have a
great time but either one of those places she would love.
But lots of walking around for yall and if it's hot that is what
gets to me. Glad you don't have to work the night before yall
leave at least he kept his word on that one.

Eileen I am glad Lynn will take you because I feel like you
should go. I understand that you have to have them in
your life to some extreme. As far as Kyle goes if he is
not going to the dorm and will be home then you really do
need to set some ground rules before this happens and
one of those conditions will be that he picks up his crap
and helps you some. I know easier said than done.. I'm
so glad you got in touch with Maggie. I hope her mom
and the others will be better soon.

Dee that is a beautiful pic of the butterfly. We have some
pretty ones around here too.

Wishing everybody a good day and prayers for all in need.
Hugz
Carol [/size]
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20 2010, 14:49

Carol...I watched this show on the making of that movie and got lost in the explanation of it all. The effects looked amazing, but I am not sure about the story........I honestly don't know if I want to "pay" to see it or wait until it comes on our cable. Ahhh, decisions, decisions..hahaha.

Yes..she gave insurance info to police...but, Grumpy is not happy how they handled it either. He said he never really made a police report with statements on what happened, etc.

It is soooo slow going and really playing on my nerves. I can't tell you how badly I feel..not so much for the car itself, but the money spent and the disappointment for Grumpy........only 81 total miles on that car and we got it with 41.......breaks your heart. I just wish the wheeling and dealing was over so I can get on with my life with less depression than I have now.

In my heart I know we will end up having to pay to have it fixed and that is making me ill. As of today..Farmers finally answered his call and said she has not reported it to them. I don't know..I don't understand all this mumbo jumbo, but it doesn't seem cricket to me.

Later..everyone..............hugs, and prayers to you all..............and please....drive carefully and stay safe!!!!! Sel
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20 2010, 23:33

Good Morning!
Just got up, a little later than normal, and still
sleepy eyed, lol. Was thinking about everyone
here as I woke up, and thought how great it
would be if we could all go on a mini vacation
and meet up somewhere, just like our virtual
vacations. Taking Taffy outside shortly, so better
get caught up from yesterday.

Carol, keeping your dad in my prayers.
Glad you got your rain, we got some too, and it
came in waves. The first wave just about took
out my tomato plant, broke off some of it.
The second wave came through and it just came
down hard, thank goodness no hail with that one.
The first wave had strong winds, and hail with it.
Would love to see some pics of the butterflies in
your area if you can get a chance.

Sel, take a copy of the police report, even though
it doesn't have the details on it so much, as her
name and insurance information are on that, so her
insurance company can get started with settling,
or pay the body shop directly for the damage.
She can't deny it if they have the police report.
Also, always carry a disposable camera, or digital
to take pictures right away of both vehicles, as
that does cement everything, you know what they
say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Do hope
they will start processing everything soon.

Eileen, thought that this thread showed you were
in and posted earlier this morning. Maybe it was
on the general board. Hope you are having a good
morning, with sweet somethings to enjoy.

Wishing everyone a most wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
candy123056

candy123056

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 02:01

[center][img]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img718/7489/foxglovefridaytutcandy.jpg[/img][/center]

[i][center]Good Morning, Everyone...tore the car apart, the truck and the motorhome...then got into a lot of things in the house...have been driving myself crazy wondering what I did with my other battery...then started thinking when and where the last time I had it really was...then figured last time was in Arizona last fall...so went to the closet and took all the shoulder bags down...OMG...I found it...too funny as it was driving me literally out of my gourd...Rob laughed and said I knew you would find it if you started really thinking about it or we would just do witout it...its charged and ready to go now...

Still training and htat is more tiring than doing the damned job myself...this kid just doesnt get it that he needs to speed upp and get things in order quicly for the officers as their times are very important...I talked with the Chief about it briefly yesterday and think he is going to give him a few more days then maybe considering letting him go...my supervisor had me make a list of things that I could see wrong with his job preformance yesterday and had a list of about 12 to 14 things...not good since he has been there about a month...he doesnt seem to be improving at all...he just isnt cut for this type of work, and not everyone is...wish he were gone and I could just do the job and be done with it...need to get someone that is cut sharper than that...OMG...

Cinders...so sorry you cant seem to shake this bug and you should have the A/C going to make you more comfy...and I think you misunderstood me as the puter we are thinking of giving Kelsey is Rob's desktop...we even have a desk that she can have with it if they need one...if they have room in their living room they can place it there...just not sure how much space they have as we havent been to their new place yet...will be up to her mother since she is the one to have to work around it...that will free up her lappy and allow Kelsey to have her own puter...so sorry that the gremlin is still here and wreaking distruction...got mine the other day and should have known that the wordpad was best, but got lazy...grrrrrrrrrrrr...

Eileen...I do understand how you cant totally eliminate Lynn and Tim totally...not having transport of your own sure makes it hard to get around...so glad that Lynn has thought about things and at least attempted an apology, as that will eb the best you will get from the likes of her...yes looking forward to showing Kelsey a lot of the country and her Dad is letting her use his portable DVD player...got it working and so she is set...now we need to get her some headphones as the neighbors dog ate hers...came out pink gel in his doggy doo doo...too funny...Kelsey was grossed out over that and said that was when they realized the dog actually ate them...Kelsey remembers things from when she was a year and a half...she does have a wonderful memory...maybe its also cause we have talked over loads of things over the years...

Dee...it stays real hot and humid all summer long here and I really dont understand how some do it with no A/C at all...I am spoiled and have to have it or I am too sick and tired to deal with it all...Kelsey has taken a trip to Colorado before and they drove straight thru with her sleeping on the follorboard of the car, so she will be up to this trip as we are stopping at night...will keep Everyone posted on our progress as we will have my lappy...lol...

Carol...just getting to go on this trip is so wonderful for kelsey, and know that anything extra will be great for her...we are playing most of it by ear and things will just fall as they may...she will love it as she loves spending time with us...she is a great kid...yes and am glad that I also get to get a good nights sleep before we leave...talked to the Chief yesterday to see if he got my email and he didnt understand why I would want a Monday and Tuesday off instead of a Friday...my son has those days off and Friday is really just another day...think I made him understand...he said he was protecting my senority in keeping me with Fridays...told him thank you and said would rather have Mon and Tues so he said he would work on it...finally got thru to him...love it...

Selma...it will all work out, but you will have to keep after it...even if she
doesnt report it then you should be able to make them understand that she did it...afterall you do have a police report that can back up your claim...they can then deal with her and that wont concern you at all...I do hope that you can get this all behind you very quicly as I know how well that stinks when you have a new car damaged like that...

Time to get some things done and get my keester to work...take care and have a wonderful day...hugs, Candy[/center]
[/i]
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 03:09

[size=16]HI GIRLS[/size]

[size=16]WELL LOL WE NOW ARE ABOUT TO HAVE FLOODS HERE I THINK, WE ARE ON A HILL, BUT BELOW US SOUNDS BAD,[/size]

[size=16]CANDY SO GLAD YOU FOUND THAT BATTERY , ITS INFURIATING WHEN THINGS GET LOST, IF I MOVE SOMETHING NOW FROM A LONG STANDING PLACE ,THATS IT !!! OR I WRITE IT DOWN, ,YOU MUST BE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR HOLS SHOULD BE WONDERFUL,GLAD YOU ARE TAKING LAPPY!!!!![/size]

[size=16]EILEEN DO HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER , I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE RE LYN YOU NEED HER SOMTIMES SO USE HER[/size]
[size=16]TO YOUR OWN ADVANTAGE WHEN YOU CAN ON YOUR TERMS, AS TO [/size]
[size=16]POOR KYLE, MAYBE HE WILL FINALLY GET THE MESSAGE,LOVE TO YOU ,[/size]

[size=16]DEE AM I IMAGINING IT OR ARE YOU FEELING BETTER? YOU SOUND HAPPIER, I DO HOPE SO,[/size]

[size=16]CAROL , SENDING LOVE TO YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY SO GLAD YOU GOT TO GO TO THE RESTAURANT YOU LOVE, (HOPE GIZMO HAS FORGIVEN YOU ,)[/size]

[size=16]SEL DO HOPE ITS ALL WORKING OUT OK AS POSSIBLE RE THE ACCIDENT, AND YOU ARE FEELING BETTER IN YOUR SELF LOVE TO YOU -[/size]

[size=16]ANNE-MARIE IS HOPING TO DO A DEAL WITH TONYS SON CHRIS BUSINESS WISE ,DO HOPE TONY DOESNT VETOE IT, AS SHE SEEMS TO HAVE A GOOD BUSINESS HEAD ON HER AND SHE SOUNDED EXCITED,,, IT WOULD INVOLVE MORTGAGING THE HOUSE YOU SEE[/size]
[size=16]THEIRS AND TONY OWNS HALF OF IT TOO, SO WILL HAVE TO SEE,[/size]

[size=16]IVE JUST GONE INTO ANOTHER STONE NOW RE LOSING WEIGHT,[/size]
[size=16]SLOWLY BUT SPOSED TO BE BEST WAY, HOPEFULLY ,,[/size]

[size=16]SENDING LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU ALL,[/size]

[size=16]CINDERS XXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/size]
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21 2010, 15:33

[size=18]Hi Girls..
Another hot one here today and still no rain.
I think we will get some from that system
in the tropics because it looks like it's heading
to FL.
I talked to mama and she said the only thing she
knew is that they have brought hospice in and they
are keeping him pretty sedated with morphine.
I think most of the family are in town and with Aunt Ann.
Please continue with prayers.

Candy I am so glad you found your battery. I hate when
that happens because you know you've seen it and you
look every where.. LOL!! If I don't get to talk to you
anymore before yall leave I hope yall have a fantastic
time and please be safe. Plus can't wait to see all the
beautiful pics when you get back hon.

Sel I hope that the insurance company hurry's up and
does something so the car can get fixed and look as
good as new. Then hope you will be feeling better
instead of being so stressed out hon.

Dee by the time I would get the camera and go outside the
enclosure I'm sure all the butterflies would be gone and you
know me I'm never outside anymore. It's just too damn hot.
We didn't get any rain yet I said I hope we do soon. Can't
wait to get my avon order tomorrow. Our mail comes late.

Cinders oh goodness I hope yall don't have floods. Geeze
it's either a drought or a flood etc. The weather is really
gone crazy lately. Yes Gizmo is still pissed at us. He has to
come inside before 8PM and then is not allowed back out.
So he sits by the door trying to get the handle open and
meows like mad. But if he won't come in then it has to
be this way. LOL!!

Eileen hope your leg is feeling better and your propping it up.
I too have not picked a house guest I really like yet. None
of them very interesting are they? I kind of like Kathy. On
The Next Food Network Stars I like Arti and Brad and Aria.

Wishing everybody a good day and prayers for all in need.
Hugz
Carol [/size]
Back to top Go down
candy123056

candy123056

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22 2010, 00:20

[center][img]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img171/6131/dercandymermaidder2010.gif[/img]
[/center]
[i][center]Good Morning, Ladies...we are getting things ready to go and have loads to get done today...

I was training last night and he screwed up so much, that when the Chief popped in I tild him that I didnt want to train this kid anymore and he just isnt getting it...he is on days today and I am working by myself tonight...I would rather do the job myself and can get things done better...OMG is this kid dense and he is taking so long to get anything done...I had to ream his keester several times yesterday and he will argue or make excuses for everything...

We are getting more rain today and the lawn is already growing bad...been a week and cant even get it mowed before we leave...will be 2 weeks and will probably have a real bad time getting thru it when we get back, but nothing can be done about that...grrrr...

Cinders...sure is and I am always the one to misplace things, and Rob is quick at saying that he didnt touch it so he stays out of trouble...smart man...lol...if I had to start writing things down, then I would have too many notes everywhere...lol...an idea though...but then I would loose my list...cant win for loosing here...glad that you are slowly loosing the weight...yes better way to do it...hope that Anne-Marie can get something good going and no probles with it...

Carol...will keep in touch as I will have my lappy and Rob will have his...we will have internet in Canada as they have wireless there, and in the states my air card will work...just cant use it in Canada, as it would change my plan from unlimited usage to 5 gig and then can never get unlimited back...never changing that plan as no one can get unlimited again on any air card anywhere...no dummy here...lol...

Eileen...sure hope that the pain and swelling are going down and that you are getting round better...sure are wishing you a speedy recovery...

Dee...hope that you are getting some rest, and enjoying the butterflies...

Well time for me to scoot and get washing done and running errands done...take care and have a wonderful day...hugs, Candy[/center]
[/i]
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22 2010, 00:56

JUST A QUICK HELLO GIRLS

THE PAIN IS NOW SETTLED INTO MY RIGHT HIP AND KNEE
THE VEINS ARE CALMING DOWN BUT I WILL GIVE IT ANOTHER WEEK AND THEN MAY HAVE TO GO TO MY CHIROPRATOR..ITS JUST I HAVE TO PAY OUT OF POCKET FOR HER SO I WANT TO MAKE SURE I CANT HELP IT ALONG FIRST.

BON VOYAGE..CANDY.. YOU ARE MAKING THE KIND OF TRIP RONN AND I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO DO...HAVE SO MUCH FUN ALL 3 OF YOU. AND SAFE RETURN..
THE LAWN WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU GET BACK...

HI CAROL. SORRY ITS SO HOT THERE WITH NO RAIN.. SEE THEY DOWN GRADED THAT DISTURBENCE BUT HOPEFULL YOU WILL STILL GET RAIN. I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT HOSPICE HAS BEEN CALLED IN FOR GUY AND ANN. THEY ARE A GREAT HELP. AND WITH HER FAMILY TOO ..GOOD ANN WONT BE ALONE.
SORRY TO READ ABOUT RICK'S CO WORKER JUST DYING LIKE THAT. JUST AWFUL.

THE DUMB BIMBO HOH CHOSE THE WRONG 2 TO PUT UP FOR LEAVING. SHOULD HAVE BEEN 2 OF THE BRAGRADE...SHE IS A SLEEZE
ITS FUNNY SOMETIMES I WATCH THE PLASTIC SURGEONS ON THE STYLE NETWORK..DR WILL IS ON THEM. THINK HE IS FINALLY GROWING UP..

CINS YOU ARE LOSING THE WEIGHT RGHT.. GOOD LUCK AND KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING.. WILL PRAY TONY DOESNT THROW MONKEY WRINCH INTO MARIES PLAN

SEL I SURE DO HOPE THE INSURANCE COMPANY COMES THROUGH FOR YOU BOTH VERY SOON SO YOU CAN PUT THIS EPISODE BEHIND YOU.

HI DEE. YOU ARE A GOOD DETECTIVE YOU FOUND ME ON THE GAME. YOU ARE REALLY DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB WITH YOUR GARDEN..
WHAT DO YOU DO FOR YOR HIP..DO YOU EVER USING A HEATING PAD ON IT?

MAGGIE ..SENDING UP PRAYER..

ALSO FOR PINKIE TOO

HELLO MANDY AND MARY
LOVE, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22 2010, 02:50

Hello,
Just a quick check in, will be back in later.
Been busy this morning, and still have some
things to get done today. Hope that everyone
is having a good day, waiting for my lunch,
haven't read any of the post yet, will be catching
up later today.
Hugs.........Dee
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22 2010, 04:04

HELLO GIRLS

JUST POPPING IN , FELT SO NOT WELL, HAD TO SEE DOCTOR AGAIN, HE THINKS ITS THE DIZZYNESS THING DOING IT STILL,,, AND SAID TO TAKE THE TABLETS REST AND DONT MOVE QUICKLY,, GOT TONYS DINNER AND COME TO BED,

#EILEEN DO HOPE YOU FEEL MUCH BETTER SOON.

SENDING LOVE TO YOU ALL,SORRY THIS IS SHORT
MUCH LOVE CINDERS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22 2010, 05:12

MY DEAR FRIEND, CINS.. YOU HAVE TO STAY IN BED. THE DOCTOR SHOULD HAVE TOLD TONY THAT SO YOU WONT BE GETTING UP TO GET HIM HIS MEALS...WHICH I AM PRETTY SURE HE COULD DO HIMELF FOR AWHILE.
I KNOW YOU WANT TO BE A GOOD WIFE BUT YO ARE SICK AND ITS NOT GOING AWAY BECAUSE YOU ARE DOING TO MUCH.

WHEN MY MOM GOT HER DIZZY SPELLS AHE STAYED IN BED AND WE WAITED ON HER...EVEN THOUGH SHE DIDNT LIKE IT. SHE HAD TO DO IT TO GET BETTER.
COULDNT HE GO OUT TO EAT DINNER FOR A FEW DAYS....

I AM JUST VERY WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND WITH NO A/C AND BAD WEATHER TOO

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOU.

LOVE, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22 2010, 23:06

[URL=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/deeswhvawndrfuldaydeesw.gif/][img]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img541/5156/deeswhvawndrfuldaydeesw.gif[/img][/URL]

Good Morning!
Couldn't make it back in yesterday, had t-storms through
afternoon till night. Have to run MIL around today, and
tomorrow for your doctor's appointments. My SIL is back
at work again, so she isn't able to run her. Just got up,
and dragging pretty good this morning, trying to get through
my cup of coffee.

Candy, just went through tearing my house apart for the
check list they did on the pickup, so they new what to
look for on yesterday's service appointment. The guy we
bought the pickup from did a lot of damage, and was just
wanting to dump it instead of spending the money to fix
it. Glad you found the batteries, and you were able to charge
up your video camera. Hope your trainee will have those
gears switch on and things become clear to him. Wonderful
that you will be taking your laptop, and that you will be
stopping at night. Which vehicle are you taking?

Cins, yes, I am feeling better a little bit emotionally, and do
hope that your depression is lifting. Glad that your house won't
get flooded, do hope it will not be too bad. Do hope that your
dizziness will go away.

Carol, keeping Ann and Guy in my prayers. Sorry you didn't get
your rain yet, and glad you got your Avon order yesterday.

Eileen, sorry you are in such pain, do hope that you can do
something that will save you from doctor expense.
I just take the generic tylenol extra strength, and then
lay down for awhile. Most days, I take the generic tylenol
in the morning, and then at night, and just lay down
during the day if I have to. The pain dies down to a dull
roar, and becomes tolerable. As I am taking the tramadol
for my back, there are a lot of things I can not take for
the other pains. I use the heating pad in the winter.

Wishing everyone a most wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23 2010, 03:55

HELLO GIRLS

ANNE-MARIE POPPED IN SHE HAD A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT SHE HAS A LOT OF BLEEDING THAT SOUNDS VERY WRONG SINCE SHE STARTED HRT PATCHES BUT THEY COULDNT EXAMIN HER DUE TO THAT, THEN SHE HAD A CHECK FOR OSTEOPOROSIS ,WHICH TW WAS GOOD,

EILEEN THANKYOU RE YOUR YESTERDAY MESSAGE, TONY NOT FEELING WELL TODAY HE SAID, AND I HADNT GOT DINNER READY AS HE SAID HE FANCIED
DAHL SOUP, THEN CHANGED HIS MIND , BUT I CHANGED IT BACK FOR HIM LOL.
DO HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER,

DEE SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE TO TAKE ALOT OF PAIN MEDICINE SORRY ABOUT THAT,

CANDY HOPE EVERYTHING GOING OK XXX

SEL LOVE TO YOU , mARIE BOUGHT DESDEMONA A NEW RUG TO SLEEP ON I COULDNT SAY NO AS SHE WAS SO EXCITED AND ROLLING ON IT LOL,

CAROL LOVE TO ALL THE FAMILY ,WE HAVE HAD HORRENDOUS RAIN HERE,

SENDING LOVE AND AND HUGS TO YOU ALL ,

CINDERS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23 2010, 05:27

HI GIRLS
THIS WILL BE BRIEF IM AFRAD
YESTERDAY I MISPLACED MY WALLET..YOU KNOW HOW THAT MAKES YOU FEEL..SO FRAZZELED TO FIND IT AND ESPECIALLY BECAISE I HAD IT OUT ON THE BACK PORCH WITH ME ONCE AND PUT IT DOWN.SO I WAS FRANTICALLY SEARCHING..ALL MY INFO AND MONEY AND CREDIT CARD AND SUCH.. EVEN THOUGH MY LEG WAS HURTING I GUESS THE ADRILIN JUST KICKED IN AND WAS DOING STUFF I NEVER SHOULD HAVE LIKE BENDING OVER AND DOWN ON MY RIGHT LEG.. WELL KYLE FINALLY FOUND IT..THANK GOD. HATE WHEN I DO THAT.. THOUGHT I COULD HAVE LEFT IT OUTSIDE FOR SOMEBODY TO TAKE..

ANYWAYS WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND CAN HARDLY WALK MY RIGHT HIP IS IN SO MUCH PAIN.. JUST WALKING IN HERE TAKE SO MUCH TIME.
CALLED MY P-DOC AND THEY REARRANGED MY APPOINTMENT. I COULD NEVER GO DOWN THOSE STAIRS BY MYSELF AND WELL KYLE JUST ..WELL KYLE IS KYLE.

SO I AM STAYING IN BED NO LAUNDRY, NO HOUSEWORK, NO COOKING, FOR A FEW DAYS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

I HATE THIS I HAD TO TAKE SOME DARVOCETT SO MY TUMMY WILL PROBABLY GET UPSET BUT I REALLY HAD TO.
I JUST SHOULD HAVE LET KYLE LOOK FOR THE DAM WALLET..... UGHH

PLEASE SAY A LITTLE PRAYER THAT THE PAIN GOES DOWN SO I CAN WALK. I WISH I WAS THIN....:(

CAROL HOPE YO GET RAIN

CINS HOPE THEY FIND OUT ABOUT MARIE

HOPE CANDY HAS A GREAT VACATION.

LYNN CALLED FOR A FEW MINS I HAD TO TELL HER MY APPOINTMENT HAD CHANGED ANYWAYS.. HER DOCTOR TOLD HR YESTERDAY SHE HAS TO GO BACK INTO HER WHEELCHAIR..THIS TIME FOR GOOD. SHE NEEDS TO GET A VAN THAT HAS A LIFT. ITS NOT LOOKING TO GOOD AS FAR AS WHAT SHE HAS IS PROGRESSING. I TOLD HER TO ASK HER LAWYER FOR AN ADVANCE TO GET THE NEW VAN. SEEING HE PRETTY MUCH TOLD HER THEY WOULD WIN.
MY SISTER SHOUL LEAVE TIMS AND MOVE IN WITH LYNN TO HELP HER. BUT I DOUBT SHE WILL.
OK I REALLY HAVE TO GO
LOVE, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23 2010, 06:12

eileen im so sorry , do wish you had someone to look after you ,love you take care ,, xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9 Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day! :: *¤*.¸¸.·´¨»*«´ Member General `»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤* :: Daily Check In -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com