Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!

♥Please click on the Group header to see all available boards♥

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
cheide
Admin
cheide

Age : Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 378 Location : Orlando Florida

*¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 13:42

[size=18]Hi Girls..
We did get some rain today but we need lots more.
Aunt Ann called me this afternoon. She was asking me
some questions about photobucket. I think she is trying
to get back on the computer but all her favs and addys
are on the big computer and since she got a new laptop
a while ago she has yet to put that kind of stuff on it.
She is doing as well to be expected I guess. Sends love
to all.

Cinders hon so sorry for the loss of your friend. Saying
prayers for the family. Yes I guess that is what a screen
is. LOL!!! I'm sure you have them there right? Is your
laptop in the shop yet?

Dee I am so glad you after all these years have a bra
that fits you. It is very important for your back to have
the right one even if it has been a long time. I use to
wear a 48 DDD and then it still didn't fit me correctly but
when I had my breast reduction I don't even wear one
now. He was suppose to make me a C but I am barely a B
and it's hard to find one with me being fat and having
such a small cup other than a sports bra. Now i wore one
when we went to Hawaii and other dress up times but for
the most no. Anyhow hope the new one will give you
good support for your back.

Eileen I swear if you give into Kyle and give him that flat screen
TV I'm going to beat your keester!!!!! If they want one they
can pitch in and buy one. That one is yours for you!!!!
I think it is awesome you will be going to the farm for Christmas.
Now this hotel bathroom will be OK right? You have stayed there
before? It sounds really cozy hon. Hope it all works out.
As far as BB Matt got HOH.. We watched the live feed after
the show went off. I was so mad because it was over 20 minutes
before they cut it on and by then most were already down.
All I can say is if they don't get rid of Rachael this week I am
going to be so pissed.. Like you say her voice is so irritating but
I cracked up so much when Brittney and Ragan had her hair
extentions on and were mocking her. Too damn funny...

Candy I guess yall are home by now and hope you get to rest
before your back at work.

Wishing eveybody a good day and prayers for all in need.
Hugz
Carol [/size]
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 22:20

HI GIRLS

BOY THE WEEKS JUST FLY BY AND THEN THE WEEKENDS TOO.

CINS.. SO VERY SORRY ABOUT THE LOSS OF YOUR GOOD FRIEND. HOW SAD. MUST HAVE BEEN SO HARD FOR THE DAUGHTER TO FIND HIM. HOPE YOU GET YOUR GOOD LAPPY WORKING AGAIN SOON. HOW ARE YOUR DIZZY SPELLS.. STILL THE SAME OR GETTING BETTER. I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF PLACES IN THE WORLD THAT DONT DO SCREEN DOORS OR WINDOWS BUT THEY COME IN HANDY DURING GOOD WEATHER.

CAROL...I PINKY SWEAR AND SOLIDLY PROMISE THAT KYLE WONT GET THAT TV AWAY FROM ME..IT WAS FROM RONN SO THATS THAT. ITS MINE TILL IT OR ME BREAKS DOWN.
I DONT MIND IF HE TAKES OTHER STUFF FROM THE HOUSE ESPECIALLY IF ITS SOMETHING I NEVER USE OR EXTRA STUFF LIKE...I HAVE LOADS OF KITCHEN UTINSILS AND POTS AND PANS I DONT USE..WILL LEAVE ME MORE STORAGE SPACE. I LET HIM TAKE THE UPSTAIRS AIR CONDITIONER..THAT WILL SAVE ME MONEY ON ELECTRICITY..IF KYLE STAYS UPSTAIRS HE WILL JUST HAVE TO BE WARM.. I HAVE 2 DVD PLAYERS I NEVER USE.. HE CAN TAKE ONE. BECAUSE I DECIDED IF I DO REALLY WANT TO GET INTO RECORDING TV THINGS I WILL JUST GET THE COMCAST DVD IN THE TV.
ALSO HE CAN TAKE MY GIANT CHRISTMAS TREE I GOT LAST YEAR..ITS JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME.WILL GET A SMALL ONE I CAN DO MYSELF
SO MORE STUFF WILL BE OUT OF THE HOUSE.

I KNOW HOW EXCITED THEY ALL ARE MOVING IN THE APARTMENT.I DID READ SOME OF HIS MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK HE LEFT OPEN AND I CERTAINLY CAN UNDERSTAND THAT.. JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY HE CANT SHARE THAT ENTHUSIASM WITH ME..

ANYWAYS HE TOOK ME TO THE CREDIT UNION AND STOP AND SHOP AND BOARDERS SO I COULD BUY A COUPLE NEW BOOKS BUT BEFORE THAT I SPOT WASHED A COUPLE PLACES ON MY KITCHEN FLOOR AND I AM PAYING FOR ALL THAT THIS MORNING...HIPS, LEGS AND FEET ARE BARKING.
I KNOW I DID TOO MUCH TOO SOON. SO THERE WILL BE A LOT OF ICE PACKING GOING ON TODAY..BUT ITS JUST SO BORING DOING ALMOST NOTHING.

I DID READ ON THE BLOG LAST NIGHT THAT MATT WON HOH AND OTHER STUFF YOU MAY NOT KNOW CAROL. BRENDON IS SUCH A DOPE.
BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT MATT WILL DO? ARE JEFF AND BLONDIE STILL TOGETHER..CANT THINK OF HER NAME AND WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING THERE..BECAUSE ITS BEEN SO BORING..LOL??

CANDY.HOPE YOU ARE ALL HOME SAFELY AND I THINK I REMEMBER READING YOU HAVE TO WORK TONIGHT..POOR THING..NO REAL REST..SO GET YOUR SLEEP THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

I CALLED THE FARM LAST NIGHT TO TELL THEM I BOOKED THE ROOM AND THE DATES..THEY STILL FEEL BAD THAT THEY DONT HAVE A ROOM IN THE HOUSE FOR ME BUT I KNOW ITS IMPOSSIBLE WITH ALL THE STUFF THEY HAVE IN IT AND LIKE I SAID I WOULD RATHER BE ALONE AT NIGHT AND DO MY OWN THING.
AT THAT TIME OF YEAR YOU NEVER KNOW THE WEATHER ESPECIALLY WITH PLYMOUTH BEING UP IN THE MOUNTAIN AREA OF NEW HAMPSHIRE..SO WITH THE ROOM HAVING A FIREPLACE AND A SITTING AREA WE SPEND MORE TIME VISITING IN THERE...GOING TO BRING A FEW CHRISTMAS DECORATION TO PUT IN THE ROOM TO MAKE IT MORE FESTIVE AND THEN THERE IS A THE BIG SITTING AREA AND BIG FIREPLACE IN THE LOBBY AND THEY LOVE LOOKING AT THE MANY, MANY OLD PHOTOS THAT ADORN THE HALLS THROUGHOUT THE HOTEL. THEY ONLY GOT TO LOOK AROUND THE WALLS NEAR MY ROOM BUT THATS JUST A SMALL AMOUNT AND THEY KNOW MOST OF THE PLACES IN THE PHOTOS AND REMEMBER. THEY LOVE STUFF LIKE THAT.
SO I HAVE TO GET HEALTHIER TO ENJOY IT MORE MYSELF. AND I PLAN TO BAKE COOKIES AND MAYBE A CAKE.

OHH YES .. THE BATHROOM IS GREAT..NICE AND WIDE AND PLENTY OF LEG ROOM..LOL AND THE BEDS ARE GOOD TO GO. AND I STILL HAVE A $50 GIFT CIRTIFICATE TO HELP PAY FOR THE ROOM.

ALSO BY BOOKING EARLY I GOT MY CHOICE OF ROOM AND IF SOMETHING COMES UP BECAUSE ITS CHRISTMAS WEEK AND SKI COUNTRY..THERE IS A GREAT CHANCE THEY CAN BOOK THE ROOM SO I WOULDNT LOSE MUCH FOR NOT GOING.
I BETTER CALM DOWN I AM GETTING TOO EXCITED..LMAO

KYLE IS SAYING HE WILL BE HERE FOR THE HOLIDAYS BUT I DONT HAVE ANY EXPECTATIONS FOR THEM BEING FESTIVE AS HE REALLY DOESNT DO HOLIDAYS..MAYBE I WILL DECIDE WE WILL EAT OUT THIS YEAR

TIM IS SUPPOSSED TO COME TODAY TO DO MY RAILS IN THE BATHROOM AND THE STEPS BUT WONT KNOW FOR SURE UNTIL AFTER 10AM.

WELL I GUESS I AM BEING A JABBER JAWS THIS MORNING

CAROL I SENT OFF A CARD TO ANN YESTERDAY SO HOPE SHE GETS IT ON MONDAY. ITS GOOD FOR HER TO GET BACK ON THE COMPUTER.

SEL. YOU REALLY DO LOVE THOSE KITTIES AND ENJOY THEM SO MUCH.. WHICH IS WONDERFUL.. TRYING TO FIND THE JOY IN MAKING TAGS AGAIN LIKE YOU HAVE ..WISH I HAD YOUR TALENT I AM SO RUSTY.
HOW IS ED DOING?

DEE THATS A LOT OF RUNNING AROUND FOR 2 DAYS. DID THEY COME TO FIX YOUR LAWN MOWER. IS EVERETT HOME THIS WEEKEND AND IS HIS SON GONE NOW. TAKE CARE

OK GOT TO GO EAT BREAKFAST

LOVE, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Age : 67 Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 818 Location : South Dakota

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 23:32

Good Morning!
How horrible I have been not to get back in here
as were my plans. Our weather is now typical
summer, and it's sapping the energy right out of
me, probably part of why I am so tired most of
the time now, from getting out in that heat.
No rush and go do this morning, such a nice
feeling to be sure. Will be taking Taffy out for
her morning walk soon, thank God it's cool in
the mornings right now.

Eileen, glad your appointment went well, and
that your hip is a bit better. It's good to go
smaller on some things, especially the trash
bags, nothing wrong with that. My MIL uses
shopping bags and fills two of them a day,
and they are very light weight for her to
carry out to the dumpster, just the ticket
for her. Do hope your plans for holidays
in Plymouth work out for you and you are
able to really enjoy this time around.
I too would not fit in a spanish community,
I don't speak or understand but about 5 or 6
words of it. We got a brief storm come through
yesterday, and it was nice, then when all done
it just left it really muggy. Sorry Kyle didn't
keep his word and flaked out again. Glad you
found some diabetic socks, I saw here at
our Walmart that they have diabetic socks.
Also, our Sears, and JC Penny's has them too.
Everett isn't home this weekend, and James
is still with him. Everett and I have to talk,
as maybe he can go back to Montana and
stay with his friends till college starts.
He can get a day labor job till then to help
pay for his way, as right now, he is becoming
a burden to us financially, and we are already
stretched way too tight. Yes they came to
fix the mower, and it turns out, I wasn't
running it at full capacity which made it
rattle like that. No one showed me to do
that, and even Everett didn't seem to know
about that. John didn't even say a word,
and I am still looking for the manual as
Everett put it somewhere, and forgot where.

Candy, so glad you are enjoying, and wow, to
old homes being refurbished! How fantastic is
that! I just love restoring things, well I used to
restore old clock casings in my early 20's, was
hired out by some clock shops to do it, and
got good money for it. It's great that Kelsey
made out like a bandit, and got all those
clothes, I just love finding used clothes in
good condition that I like, and fit, lol.

Cins, I don't take any of those, I take Lisinopril
blood pressure tabs, and no dizziness from them.
Maybe they need to cut back on the strength of
the dosage for you. Sorry to hear about your
friend, hugs to you.

Selma, so glad the car looks like brand new again,
I know how disconcerting that can be for someone.
I went through the same thing with the last two
vehicles now, first with the Pontiac G6, and now
with the Pontiac G3. The G6 was from some stupid
idiot who hated new cars I guess, they had an
old beat up white ford pickup, and put a huge
dent in my passenger door. Then Chloe crashed
into the front of the G3 with her over sized
bicycle and scratched up the front end pretty
good. So know how disconcerting that can be.
Sorry you had such a scare to find the house
wide open like that, I have done that to myself
once or twice over the last three years!

Carol, sorry your weather has been so hot there,
saw on the news you are in the 100's for today?
Do hope your step sister will be able to go home,
and that she will not be a burden to anyone
care wise. I am now experiencing different pains
now, I guess my body is readjusting with the
new bra. Will be doing some more bra shopping
tomorrow, as taking MIL to do her bra shopping.

Wishing everyone a most wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
https://tagginfriends.forumotion.net
cinders

cinders

Age : Join date : 2008-11-03 Posts : 960 Location : ENGLAND UK

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 23:56

HI GIRLS

IT WAS AMAZING I WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING WELL AND FULL OF BEANS,
(SHAME IN A WAY AS TONY WAS TAKING 2 FRIENDS OUT FOR THE DAY, WELL HE LIKES THE DAUGHTER AND HER MOTHER,,( JUST AS WELL I WASNT INVITED (NOT THAT I WOULD HAVE GONE) AS HE GOT STUCK IN TERRIBLE TRAFFIC JAM.
ANYWAY I DEBATED ABOUT GETTING A TAXI TO LOCAL SHOPS, BUT DECIDED TO BE GOOD INSTEAD----- CANT BELIEVE HOW MUCH IVE DONE, CLEANED ISH DOWNSTAIRS (I ASKED TONY TO GIVE ME MONEY FOR CLEANER YESTERDAY AS WANTED TO GIVE BIRTHDAY PRESSIE TO SOMEONE,,AND HAD BIG CREDIT CARD TO PAY... CARRYING ON --DID LOAD OF WASHING AND CLEARING UP CHANGED BED VACCUMED,,, AND MADESOME FOOD FOR TONYS DINNERS, INCLUDING A VERY SUSPECT LOIN OF LAMB CHOPS CASSEROLE WITH PEPPERS TOMATOES ONINONS
GARLIC ETC,,,SOME NEW POTATOES----,SWEETCORN,,, WHICH I DROPPED ALL OVER THE FLOOR GRR,,,,,,, BUT NOW IM SOOO SHATTERED I CANT MOVE IT FELT GOOD GETTING STUFF DONE THOUGH

EILEEN RE MY DIZZY IT SUDDENLY COMES ,AND i FORGET IT IF IT GOES BUT IM SHAKY AND UNSTEADY,,THINK ANNE-MARIE COMING TO STAY FEW DAYS NEXT WEEK ALL BEING WELL, ;;LOVE TO YOU AND DONT GIVE IN RE KYLE AND TV REMEMBER RONN GETTING THAT FOR YOU!!!

CAROL RE MY LAPTOP ,, TONY TOOK IT AND THE GUY TRIED IT ,OUT THE BACK SAID IT CAME ON OK AND SOMETIMES THEY DO THAT BATTERIES ETC, AND------------------------
DIDNT CHARGE HIM,,!!!! AMAZING , IN THE MEANTIME HE ASKED IF ID LIKE ONE FROM HIS SONS FOR MY BIRTHDAY ,I OF COURSE SAID YES QUICKLY, (AS SORRY IF TOLD YALL BEFORE BUT HE BOUGHT SPINNING WHEEL AND THINK IT WAS FOR MY BDAY,,, WHEN I BRUSH THE CATS I SAY DADDY THIS IS FOR MY JUMPER OR MINNY SKIRT RE THE PUSSIES LOL --AND I THINK HE THOUGHT I MEANT IT!!!!!

CANDY LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR HOLIDAY PICS HAVNT READ YOUR LASTPOST PROPERLY YET AND THINK BETTER POST THIS AS NOT SAVING IT,
SEL LOVE YOU ,

LOVE AND HUGS CINDERS,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 00:01

DEE HAVE A GREAT DAY, RE MY TABS I ASKED HIM TO LOWER THWM BUT HE THOUGHT HED BETTER NOT AS NOT DOWN ENOUGHXXXXXXXX YAY GREMLIN LET ME POST LOL XXXX
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 02:33

MADE SOME PRESSIES...UP-BEAT..TO BRIGHTEN UP YOUR DAY HOPEFULLY.
LOVE, EILEEN

PS WAS HAVING GRIMLIN PROBLEM SO PUT THEM HERE.....

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/sellovinlife.png[/img]

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/maggielovinlife.png[/img]

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/deelovinlife.png[/img]

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/cinslovinlife.png[/img]

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/carollovinlife.png[/img]

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/candylovinlife.png[/img]

MARY I HAVE YOURS SAVED.....
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 02:56

one more.....

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/mandylovinlife.png[/img]

love and hugs
eileen
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 03:45

Thanks so much for the neat surprise Eileen. How cute are the bee-bears...love them. Love the note..lovin life...that is such an important thing to remember........the colors are terrific on this tag...Thanks for making me one...hugs, Sel

This would make a fun quilt to have on a bed..........!!!!
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 04:24

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/cinslovinlife.png[/img]

AWWW HOW SWEET OF YOU EILEEN DEAR LIL BEE BEARS, JUST LOVE THE WHOLE THING---DOES BRIGHTEN US ALL UP, SUPER THANKYOU SO MUCH XXX
#
LOVE CINDERS XXX
Back to top Go down
candy123056

candy123056

Age : 67 Join date : 2008-11-12 Posts : 99 Location : Gulf Coast of Texas

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 07:44

[center][img]http://a.imageshack.us/img833/8181/nancyhaveasunshinydayca.gif[/img][/center]
[i][center]Good Afternoon, Everyone...OMG was I tired when we finally got home...we saw the Aquarium in New Orleans...got something to eat and walked up the French Quarter to Bourbon Street...then we hit the road and beat feet home...we brought Kelsey to our house and promised to take her home yesterday afternoon when her mother would be home from work...we stopped by go-cart racing on the way and had 2 races...she had the best time of her life, and I believe it was the best vacation that I have ever had...just wonderful...didnt want it to end...

Kelsey had her whinny moment, but was so very good thru most of it that we couldnt get upset with her...she is a very strong willed determined little girl...she missed her mother a lot, as I knew that she would...she is pretty upset with her Daddy at the moment, and I can say that I dont blame her one little bit...am going to give him a call in a little bit and see if I can get all of the pillpws that I made for Kelsey from her Dad and we will bring some of them here and take some for her bedroom at her Mom's...not sure how or if the wicked witch will let them go...just will see in a little bit when I call him...

We had one incident when we were gone...I was outside filling coolers with ice and she was taking a shower...she had a towel around her and was crying...she went back into the bathroom and Rob went right after her to see if she was OK...well she had taken her towel off and he stepped in...she covered pretty quick, and he touched her cheek apologizing and told her not to tell Gramma as I would give him a ration of $hit...he then touched her chin and wiped the tears from her cheeks telling her that she was beautiful and she still had us and her Mom...well she finally told me that Grampa walked into the bathroom on her and saw her naked and then told her she was beautiful...when I told her that she misunderstood, she was adiment that she didnt and made me promise not to say anything...two days later I finally asked Rob about it and he fessed up to walking in not knowing that she had taken the towel off...he had apologized and I told him that she mistook it as a pass at her like he was meaning to molest her...he felt so very bad...we talked to her and he really apologized...we made sure to tell her Mom of the mistake adn she told Kelsey that she needs to learn to speak up...I did tell her that Rob made her promise to keep it to herself thinking nothing of what she was imagining...she is one confused little girl and not as trusting of people at all right now...felt so bad for the poor little toad...she finally forgave him feeling so much better and finally got back to her old self...what a relief...
We were ready to get to bed last night, when my brother called from Japan to see how we are doing...my baby sister and her family, my Mom, and the brother and his wife that we went to see when we were just up went to Atlanta to see him before he flew back to Japan...works for Fed-Ex now in Japan for 3 to 5 years...he called them country bumpkins and loads of other things...he said that they just wanted to sit on their keesters and do nothing, and he wanted to show them around...and all they did was complain all the time...picky eaters and do nothings...lol...he wont invite them back again...lol...

Carol...yes was so very glad to sleep in my own bed...sure is the best part...yes Kelsey did make out like a bandit and her mom loved everything...kelsey is set for a while...lol...we needs a screnn enclosure here if we ever decide to put a pool in or it will be a breeding ground for mosquitos...grrrrrrrrr...

Eileen...so sorry that he disappointed you yet again...good for you standing your ground on your televison...he needs to treat you a lot nicer since he is wanting something all of the time...stand your ground...so now you have seen his puter pages...will teach him a lesson since he has been so busy with yours...lol...glad that you got your reservations made and you will be able to see everyone at the farm for a bit over the holidays...good for you...I am so glad that you are making plans now for a wonderful trip...you deserve it...we are both pooped and will survive it all...will just take a bit of time to bounce back...lol...will have to see if I can get the houses displayed, and may have to wait till we enclose the front veranda to actually get them displayed...sure am excited to have them back...good for you keeping your televison...they can buy their own...and understand wh you will share other things...wont hurt him...and yes its a shame he cant sahre all of that with you...thank you for the lovely tag, and sure am glad you are feeling better so that you could concentrate...

Dee...so glad that you have found that wearing the right bra has helped ya...know that can be hazzardous if you dont...quite a difference in size for sure...lol...glad that you found what you were doing wrong with the mower and can correct it...

Cinders...so sorry for your loss...know how hard it can be to loose friends...and so sad for his daughter to find him...and yes, my youngest sister is the Queen Bi*ch for surenot to worry as its one less person I will have to deal with it in the end...lol...and thanks, as I too think she has met her match with me...lol...ROFL on beating Eileen...and calling it a keester to boot...too funny...and I agree with you that they shoudl save and buy their own...have to work tomorrow again and then have 2 days off...my schedule changed to the one that I wanted while I was gone...I will get off at 2 PM on Sundays and not have to be back in till 2PM on Wednesdays now...sure is great...still have to get the pics in order and get some posted...wonderful time and sure have hundreds of pics to show for them...we have to get a cord to be able to download Kelseys pics as her camera memory card is too big for my machines...grrrrrrrr...so have to have a usb cord to be able to download the pucs...lol...

Think I may need a bit of a nap...got all of my bills paid and the only one that would be late wiuld be the auto insurance...got that delivered right to the door...now need to deposit the A$$HOLE'S Check, and then will have to see about geting online enough to be able to balance the checkbook...lol...

Time to maybe see about a nappers...lol...take care and have a wonderful day...hugs, Candy[/center]
[/i]
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 18:45

GOOD MORNING GIRLS,

POSTING MY PRETTY PIC EILEEN, THANKYOU, I THINK IVE FORGGOTTEN HOW TO PSP, BUT WILL TRY AGAIN SOON,XXX DO HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER TODAY, IM GETTING EXCITED ABOUT YOUR HOLIDAY FOR YOU TOO !!!

CANDY ,GOSH YOU MUST BE SHATTERED , LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PICS, GLAD ,WORKWISE YOU WILL HAVE A BIT OF A BREAK,,,WITH THE DIFFERENT HOURS,, WHEN DOES KELSEY GO BACK TO SCHOOL? AND WILL YOU STILL BE ABLE TO SEE THE OTHER CHILDREN , RE FAMILY PROBS, THINK THEY WERE YOUNGER, IF THATS THE 2ND WIFE,,,,( THE BI*CH ONE ) WELL SEVERAL OF YOUR FAMILY AND MINE FALL INTO THAT CATORGARY,

SEL JUST SAW YOU ARE STILL UP ,DO HOPE THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU ARE HAVING A BAD NIGHT,,, I GOT INTO THE GAMES BUT THEY DONT LET ME STAY IN,
LOVE TO YOU ,

TONY GOT HOME ABOUT 8PM LAST NIGHT THEY WENT TO A NATIONAL TRUST HOUSE ( THAT HAD NO FURNITURE IN ??? ABOUT 80 MILES AWAY, TRAFFIC WAS HORRENDOUS APPARENTLY)

DEE CAROL AND EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY THINK IM FIRST ,NE-NAR NE-NAR

THERE WAS A GRASSHOPPER ON THE CEILING ROSALIND MADE A FLYING LEAP, OF THE TOP OF THE TV,,,BUT TONY GOT IT IN A GLASS, SO PUSSIES ARENT TALKING NOW TO US,,,RATHER WORRIED ABOUT DESDEMONA SHES NOT PURRING , WILL GO AND FIND HER,

MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL

CINDERS XXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
candy123056

candy123056

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 08:30

[center][img]http://a.imageshack.us/img64/9206/eileencandylovinlife.png[/img][/center]
[i]
[center]Good Evening, Ladies...I have had quite a day at work...found out that the Sgt that I had problems with going to the Chief causing the problem I had is glad that I am coming back to his shift...he has gotten so tired of the screw ups from the new kids there that he is happy...funny thing is that he wont tell me...he said something to the Sgt that I love working for...had to laugh as I knew he would be happy...lol...too funny for sure...
Eileen...thank you for my pretty...love it...great job and glad to see you back PSPing...

Made arrangements to take Kelsey to her Dad's tomorrow to clear out her room before the WITCH throws out all of her stuff...she is in Seatle with friends for a few days adn so this is the time to do it...she didnt want her Dad to pick her up and wants us to do it...its out of our way, but Rob will gladly do that for her...she will also get to see her sister when we go...we will all get to spend a few hours with Katelynn...we are also going to get Kelsey's bike that we bought for her for Christmas...we are going to make it look like she was never there and they can have her room for a guest room again...DIL is so cruel and never wants Kelsey there ever again...that is fine as Kelsey never wants to see her again...cant say as I blame her...she says that Kelsey lies all the time...amazing how she can lie and all is supposed to be ok with that and she is an adult...sheesh...talk about two-faced...sure am not very proud of my son right now over this whole situation...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...could pinch his head off for sure...

Kelsey is a good kid, and we had no problems with her on this trip...she was having a great time with everything we did...but she did get tired of all the driving and her keester got real sore...she didnt want to inconvience anyone at all...she really impressed the both of us...my Mom was happy that we had her along...wanted to surprise her and called her to let her know about what time we would be in...well forgot and slipped saying something about Niagra Falls and showing Kelsey...Mom picked up on that real quick...lol...blew it big time...she was great with it and made Kelsey real welcome...my SIL bought her a bag of candy to do somehting for her...she loves to spoil the kids and she had my brother commented on what a good kid she is...was proud of her...

Cinders...poor Rob has been going thru pics and there have to be hundreds of them...will have to see what I can get posted or maybe will have to do a separate photobucket to let Everyone voew...lol...will figure something out...Kelsey goes in about 2 weeks to school...its a different school as they have ust moved further into the country...she loves it where she is...not sure at this time if I will be able to continue to get Katelynn for visitation...know I will be able to get Kelsey and refuse to make a second trip for the other one...if I cant have them together, then one will miss out tearing my heart out...sure isnt fair...but them when dealing with someone like my DIL...what can one expect???...sounds like you are taking the kitties fun away and shame on you...ROFL...

Eileen, Carol, Dee, and Slema...sure hope all is well with all of you...know the weather is getting Everyone down...it sure is here and we are still recooping from the trip...need another vacation...ROFL...

Take care and have a wonderful day...hugs, Candy[/center]
[/i]
Back to top Go down
moreslushymandy

moreslushymandy

Age : 63 Join date : 2008-11-03 Posts : 1446 Location : England UK

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 09:22

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/mandylovinlife.png[/img]

[color:7e88=indigo]Oh lovely Mom what a delightful and pretty tag hun, I absolutely love it. The cute bee bears are soooo sweet and love the sun there with his smiling face, the whole tag is just delightful. Thank you so much for making it for me, I have my lovely tag very safely saved now hun.
Love and hugs from Mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 13:37

HI GIRLS
SPENT MOST OF THE DAY IN BED AGAIN. I GUESS I WONT BE DOING SHOPPING FOR AWHILE NOW. THOUGHT I WAS READY BUT I WASNT BIG TIME.

CANDY GLAD YOU ALL GOT HOME SAFE AND SOUND AND THAT IT WAS ONE OF YOUR BEST VACATIONS TO DATE. SORRY ABOUT THE MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN ROB AND KELSEY..THINK SHE HAS JUST BEEN TOLD SO MUCH LATELY ABOUT THESE KINDS OF THINGS AND ACCUSED OF STUFF SHE IS JUST CONFUSED BY IT ALL. I AM GLAD YOU ARE GOING TO GET ALL OF HER THINGS BUT SADDENED THAT YOUR SON HAS SIDED WITH HIS WIFE.....SOUNDS TO ME HE IS THE TYPE THAT AGREES WITH THE LAST PERSON HE SPOKE TO INSTEAD OF MAKING UP HIS OWN MIND.. SO SORRY CANDY. AND I HOPE THIS BOSS TREATS YOU MUCH BETTER NOW THAT HE KNOWS HE NEEDS YOU THERE.

CINS.... TONY TOOK AWAY THE KITTIES FUN CATCHING THAT GRASSHOPPER..LOL YES I GOT MYSELF ALL EXCITED ABOUT GOING TO PLYMOUTH FOR THE HOLIDAY..DONT WANT TO JINX IT.

YOU ARE ALL WELCOME FOR THE PRESSIES. GLAD YOU LIKE IT.

TIM WAS SICK THIS WEEKEND SO COMMING AFTER WORK TOMMORROW.

NOTHING ELSE TO REPORT. WANTED KYLE TO TAKE THE LOVE SEAT IN MY BEDROOM BUT HE DOESNT WANT TO TRY TO GET IT UP 4 FLOORS. IT WAS LYNNS AND I THOUGHT I WANTED IT BUT NOW I JUST FIND I PUT THINGS ON IT INSTEAD OF SITTING ON IT...SO WILL MAYBE TRY TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE WHO MIGHT WANT IT.
THERE IS NO PARKING AT ALL AT KYLES APARTMENT..SO I IMAGE HE WILL BE GETTING A LOT OF PARKING TICKETS THIS WINTER.. THERE IS NO FRONT OR BACK YARD EITHER..JUST AN ALLY FOR THE TRASH CANS..REAL URBAN LIVING. I THINK HE MADE A MISTAKE BEING THE ONE TO TAKE OVER THE ELECTRIC BILL..BUT HE WILL HAVE TO LEARN THE HARD WAY.

GOING TO TRY TO FIND A COMPUTER CHAIR THAT I CAN USE SOON..I CANT KEEP LAYING SIDEWAYS ON THE TWIN BED ANYMORE..TOO MUCH PRESSURE ON MY HIP. BUT CANT SIT IN A STRAIGHT CHAIR TOO LONG EIITHER BECAUSE OF MY HERNIA..CANT WIN..

WELL TIME TO GO BACK TO BED

LOVE AND HUGS
EILEEN
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 16:11

[size=18]Hi Girls.
Sorry I'm so late getting in. I have been looking
at all kinds of sites and time has gotten away from me.
We had over 2 inches of rain today and it was wonderful.
I think we might get some more tomorrow would we be
good too. Didn't do anything special just ran errands and
watched a movie Sat. night. Today was race day and
my driver didn't do well at all but oh well.
Hubby is volunteering tomorrow stuffing back packs
that BOA is giving to the kids. So i'll be alone for a
while.

Candy so glad you're home and can't wait to see all the
awesome pics when you get them loaded. I know it will
take a while. Sorry about what happened to Kelsey with
Rob coming in but glad she knows it was just an accident.
All I can say about your son is that he must really be
whipped that he will not allow his own daughter not
to visit him because she doesn't like her. Gosh what a
BITCH!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad both girls have you and Rob
to love them and guide them. Glad yall get to see the
other grand tomorrow too. I bet she has really missed
everybody. Hope Kelsey will like her new school too.

Eileen I hope you can find a computer chair hon. I think
that will help your back lots. I'm so glad Matt put
Rachael and Brenden on the block and I pray that
Rachael goes home. The deal with Jeff and Jordan is
that Jeff is doing a show season 2 of going around the
world for free. He leaves for Tokyo tomorrow afternoon.
He has been going all over US this past week. He has no
money so people have been buying him tickets to get
around and letting him stay with them and buying his
meals. So I guess when they are on BB on Wed they will
explain all that then. You can keep track of him on CBS.com
and then there will be a link to click on to see what he's doing.
Should be interesting huh? Thank you so much for the adorable
tag hon. I just love it and I will pick it up tomorrow. Glad you
are PSPing again. Hopefully I will soon get back into it.

Dee did yall get all those bad storms Sat night? Those tornado's
were very scray and big... I'm glad Tony got the grasshopper..
I know cats can tear the house up trying to get flying bugs. LOL!!

Well I'm off to bed so wishing everybody a good day and prayers
for all in need.
Hugz
Carol

[/size]
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10 2010, 00:37

HI GIRLS

JUST POPPED IN QUICK TO CHECK HOW YOU ALL ARE,

IM TOTALLY POOPED IF THATS THE WORD (SHATTERED )

SO WILL BE BACK LATER ,

SENDING MUCH LOVE

CINDERS
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10 2010, 04:00

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Delbra/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-8.png[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Delbra/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-9.png[/img][img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/deelovinlife.png[/img]

Good Afternoon!
Thank you so much Eileen, for this awsome tag!!! [img]/users/3115/15/69/76/smiles/849172.gif[/img]
What a day the last two days, forgot till I got up
this morning about blood work today, sheeesh.
Got that done, ran some errands, back and put in
my Avon orders, and still have to run MIL around
today, as yesterday didn't feel to good, so doing
all that today. It's going to be hot today, it's already
that now. Have to iron my pants, as left them in
the dryer over night and didn't get them pulled out
when the dryer stopped. MIL is turning into my
best Avon customer, so happy for that.
Well time for me to walk Taffy then off to MIL for
some bra shopping. Will try to be in tonight to
catch up with everyone.
Hugs and love............Dee
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10 2010, 11:29

Good Evening!
Back in, but so very tired.
Walked the length of the mall twice, and pushed
MIL around in a wheel chair. Can barely keep my
eyes open right now. Going to lay down for a bit,
and then take Taffy for her nightly walk in a couple
hours, then off to bed for me. Feel so bad not to
be able to catch up tonight. Is it just me or is
anyone else having problems getting in here today?
Hugs and love..........Dee
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10 2010, 18:06

[img]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img684/5995/cindersbiertemfel0712cr.gif[/img]

GOOD MORNING GIRLS,

I WENT TO SLEEP EARLY WAS SO SHATTERED,

DEE LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE RIGHT PEEPS HAVING DIFFICULTY GETTING IN, HOPE YOU MANAGED TO GET A REST BEFORE TAKING TAFFY OUT, AND YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE MIL OUT TODAY,

ALL BEING WELL MARIE COMING OVER TONIGHT , THE HAIRDRESSER COMING TO DO HER HAIR HERE ON WEDNESDAY,AND I THINK SHES STAYING TIL FRIDAY BUT NOT SURE, SOUNDS LIKE SHE WANTED TONY TO HAVE A BBQ HERE ON FRIDAY, FOR THE IMMMEDIATE FAMILY BUT ITS RAINING TODAY, SO NOT SURE WHATS HAPPENING, IF I GO OUT WANTED TO GO SOMEWHERE WITH AIR CONDITIONING THAT SERVED FOOD QUICKLY ----NOT A LOT TO ASK IS IT LOL,,,,

I HAD A FRIEND RING ME ON SUNDAY HADNT SEEN HER FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS, SHED HAD CANCER AND TOUCH WOOD GETTING OVER IT,,,, SAID WOULD TRY AND MEET HER SOON (USED TO BELONG TO AN ELVIS CLUB WITH HER LOL) A LOT OF THEM SEEM TO BE ON FACEBOOK,,,,, BUT NOT SURE IF IVE OUTGROWN ALL THAT NOW , IT WAS A NOVELTY AT THE TIME--

CANDY GOOD IDEA RE PUTTING YOUR PICS IN PHOTO BUCKET OR SIMILAR , GREAT THE GUY APPRECIATES YOU TOO NOW!!!

EILEEN DO HOPE YOUR TUMMY HIPS AND BACK NOT SO PAINFUL SENDING LOVE
TO YOU XXX

SEL TRYING TO THINK OF THE PUZZLE AT THE MOMENT ,ID BE SENT TO MY ROOM ,IF I PUT WHAT I WANT TO LOL XXX

CAROL LOVE TO YOU AND ANN,,,DO YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH JULIE ,WONDERED HOW SHE WAS,? TAKE CARE, HOPE YOUR FATHER IS GOING ON OK-

IM DELAYING GETTING UP LOL, BUT ID BETTER EXPECTING POSTMAN AND A FOOD DELIVERY, GOT MASSES OF SALAD COMING FOR ANNE-MARIE IF SHE CAN STAY, I HAVNT LOST ANYMORE WEIGHT TRYING TO KEEP THIS OFF, WOULD BE OK , BUT CANT JUST EAT SALAD SO EATING MEALS ,AND TRYING TO KEEP 20 POINTS RE WW,

MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES,

CINDERS
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
candy123056

candy123056

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10 2010, 23:17

[center][img]http://a.imageshack.us/img841/600/foxglovemondaycandy.gif[/img][/center]

[i][center]Good Morning, Everyone...have to get out and mow the lawn today and not looking forward to that since its been a month...you can imagine how bad that looks...lol...

We went up and picked up Kelsey from her mother and took her over to see Katelynn and Will...talked to him on the phone and found out that Tiff had left the other day to see a friend in Seatle...she is partying big time and he is really ticked...he says that out of the blue she decided she was going to give away a couple of her shifts and she had promised to go see one of her firends...she left him with Katelynn amd he is working, so her sister is watching Katelynn...so there he was with his 2 days off with his daughter and no wife...she is really trying hard to put her marriage back together, isnt she???...he asked Kelsey to give him a little time to try and work his family out and allowed her to take her things...all of her throw pillows except for 4 or 5 were in the attic in plastic bags...even the 4 that I had made for Katelynn when she was a baby...we will put a lot of them on the daybed and some in the motorhome for them...Kelsey kept about 5 for her bedroom at her Mom's...she now has her bike at her Mom's...
Mandy...glad to see you pop in and hope that all is well with you...

Eileen...so sorry you couldnt even shop for what you needed...Kelsey has had so much happen to her lately that she isnt as trusting of people...her Mom and I have both talked to her and when she realized it was a mistake, she went back to her carefree self with us...she has been fine with Rob and you would never know there had been any trama there...she was very confused and when we all realized what was going on, we all talked...we did make sure to tell her Mom so that she knew in case Kelsey had a nightmare and it came out...hiding nothing from her at all...as far as Will...found out he isnt as gung ho on the wife as what it seemed as he is watching the whole family...he is waiting to talk to the two that also had a hand in this incident to see what their story is...afterall, Everyone is saying they are perfect children and Will knows what heathens they are and will lie to keep their keesters out of trouble...he says they will all let their guard down and he will get to them eventually...he is so mad at his wife now for leaving home yet again...in the last month she has only worked 7 shifts and that doesnt help with the bills...his company is being taken over by another and he may have another drastic pay cut...so she will need to shape up for sure...may be her last chance...

Carol...Rob is getting the pics all straightened out and will have to see the best way to get some loaded for you to view...know that Everyone is waiting to see some of them...Kelsey now knows that Rob didnt mean to make her feel so uncomfy...he was only trying to console her to take away some of her grief...she is even having nightmares over what is going on in her family...poor little toad...Will is saying that he will pick her up on his days off and do something with her and Katelynn so that she still has contact with them...we have told him how she is feeling and its tearing him apart...Katelynn has been a while since she has seen us and she started to tell Daddy bye thinking she was going with us...we took Kelsey and didnt take her and she didnt understand...this is tearing both girls apart...yes they both have us wth some stability as they arenat getting total stability from their parents...

Dee...sounds like you are staying busy and hope that you are getting proper rest...good that your MIL is one of your best customers, as you do spend a lot of time catering to her...

Cinders...so glad that you have Marie there for a a few days...wish she could stay longer with you as I know how much you enjoy that...yes, have to find a way to post some pics...just may pic the best and load them as we have too many to go thru for all of you...lol...keeping the weight off is part of it all...good girl...

Well, time to get my keester in gear to go mow...then to get my hair cut...take care and have a wonderful day...hugs, Candy[/center]
[/i]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11 2010, 00:43

Good Morning!
A beautiful day to start, already getting warm
though, will be mid 90's today, for me that's too
warm, will be inside for the most part today,
watering my lawn right now. Got another hour
that I can water, then it's turn it off till 6pm,
as we are on water rations, since it's summer.
Last year the water rations kicked in early
spring so was hard getting the garden to bloom.
I have cosmos flowers getting ready to bloom,
I thought non had planted themselves, so
happy to see that, as they have a beautiful
fragrance come twilight, and through the night.
Next spring, going to plant some more cosmos
seeds so I will have a bunch of them, I hear
that mosquitoes don't like them too well, funny
as they are supposed to be attracted to smells.

Cins, so glad that you felt much better the other
morning, do wish it could be that way for you
all the time, bully for you to get so much done.
All 3 of my cats love to watch and chase any
moths and flying things all night till they finally
get it when it tires out, and starts falling low.
Do hope everything works out with Anne-Marie
coming, and hope you get to bbq.

Candy, so glad you had a great time in Louisiana,
I have never been on Bourbon street, so wish
that I could tour it someday. That was very
awkward I can imagine, and poor Kelsey, what
a shock for her. Everett is the same way when
it comes to children, never a dirty thought in
that respect. With all the stories out there, and
I have been through it myself with grown married
men trying to play the benevolent care taker,
yeah right! Anyway, I can only imagine what
went through Kelsey's mind. Poor Rob, how he
must feel that she would even have a thought
like that about him, do hope no more accidents
will happen, and that no one will get wrong
ideas later on. People can be funny that way.
As for my bra saga, I am finding that not all
makers are the same regarding size and cups,
so think I will stick with Bali bras, as I know
they give great support and will last a long
time, and they fit like a glove. I am finding
that Platex doesn't do justice to themselves,
as with each style you need a different size
and cup, and to me that doesn't make any
sense. And some of them are very pointy!
I mean, who wants to look like Madonna on
stage, lol. Will be returning 3 bras today,
and going to replace with Bali. So funny
that the cheese head is happy that your
back, maybe he has learned to appreciate
you some now. Glad you are helping Kelsey
get all her things out of that house, and
just think, not much longer and Kelsey will
be all grown up, and can make her own
choices, and get her first own place! I can
imagine how overgrown your yard was, mine
was that way after 2 and half weeks waiting
for the service guy to come out, and found
didn't even need him, it was just me needed
proper instruction. So far, don't have to take
MIL anywhere today, just returning some
Playtex bras, and going back to Herberger's
to get a couple Bali bras.

Mandy, glad to see you, hope you are well.

Eileen, hope you got a lot of rest, and feel
better. Did you ask Sherry if she would like
the love seat? Good luck on the computer
chair, know it's hard to find one that is
comfy enough to sit in for more that a few
minutes.

Carol, hope you got some rain, think it's great
that Rick is volunteering for the BOA, it's a
good cause to help young minds. We didn't
get the bad storms, North Dakota got them,
feel so sorry for those with damage done.

Well, time to get myself into gear and get
my day started. For some reason it always
takes me over an hour to read and post, lol.
That's cause I am a slow reader, lol.

Wishing everyone a most wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11 2010, 14:04

[img]https://2img.net/h/i138.photobucket.com/albums/q242/alwayseileen/carollovinlife.png[/img]

[size=18]Hello Girls..
Eileen this is just so cute hon thank you so much I just love it.
We have been getting some rain from that depression in the gulf
which is good. Hope to get some more tomorrow.

Well I talked to mama and asked her if Betty was at home and
she said NO!! I said why not? She said that over the weekend
there was a mix up in one of her medicines that she takes for
COPD I think. Anyhow it's one of those ones you in hale. Long
story short they figured out on Monday that they had been
giving her somebody else's inhaller and that before they could
let her go home they were going to have to get an independent
company in to do some testing on her. OMG!!! With everything
that has happened to her now this. Mama was not happy at
all. I will call her tomorrow and see what's going on. Don't know
how long it will take. GRRR!!!
Barbara called me yesterday. She wanted to give me her new
cell phone number. She seems to be doing good. She got a new
kitty cat. She also said she is talking to this guy on line and is
suppose to meet him Sunday. He lives in FL and she is really nervous.
LOL!!
Hubby enjoyed his stuffing the backpacks. He said it was really
cool how they had it set up and the teachers can come in there
and get stuff all during the year.

Candy glad you got the hours that you wanted back and I'm
sure the chief really missed you. LOL!! Also glad you got to see
the other grand. I hope she is not too upset with yall for not
letting her come along on vacation. Kids just don't understand.
They think you love one more than the other.

Dee glad you got your bloodwork done and hope your Dr appt
goes well when you go. So if you are still selling Avon how can
I buy it from you if you don't have a website? I guess it wouldn't
be worth your while through the mail huh?

Cinders hope you and Marie have a good time together hon. No I
don't ever talk to Julie anymore. I posted her BD page and then
sent her a BD e card but she never picked it up. Not sure what
is up with her. Last time she posted she said daughter was moving
down that way. Not sure if they were moving in with them or not.

Eileen I hope your hip is feeling better hon and you are getting
some strength back. Hope Tim gets the railing up in the shower
soon too. Thank you so much for my adorable tag. I am glad
you are getting back into some PSPing.

Wishing everybody a good day and prayers for all in need.
Hugz
Carol [/size]
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11 2010, 20:32

HI GIRLS,

MARIE CAME LAST NIGHT THE HAIRDRESSER IS COMING EARLY AFTERNOON TO GIVE HER HILIGHTS HERE, SHES GOT BEAUTIFUL HAIR,,SHE LOOKS VERY PRETTY BUT WAS FEELING BAD WHEN SHE ARRIVED,

YESTERDAY I ASKED THE GROCERY DELIVERY CHAP , HOW OLD HE THOUGHT I LOOKED AS I DIDNT KNOW HIM,, AND HE SAID 72 I WAS IN TOTAL SHOCK,, (MAYBE EILEEN I SHOULD TIP THEM AFTER ALL--LOL,!! THE THING WAS HE WAS 62 AND LOOKED ABOUT 48 WHICH I SILLILY TOLD HIM!!!!, IN A WAY ITS MADE ME FEEL A BIT BETTER ABOUT THIS BIRTHDAY-----THIS ONE AND WHEN I WAS 30 REALLY AFFECTING ME, STRANGE,,,!!!! POOR TONY IM GOING ON ABOUT BOTOX NOW BUT I THINK IT ONLY LASTS A FEW WEEKS SO WOULD COST A FORTUNE,,

EILEEN DO HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER , HOW IS YOUR TUMMY NOW? MY CLEANERS HUSB HAS A DOUBLE HERNIA,,,, AND SHE HAS A BAD BACK AND HIPS,
BUT SHE IS ABOUT 40 I THINK,XXX

CAROL LOVE TO YOU ,SORRY ABOUT JULIE SHAME WE ALL LOST TOUCH, MAYBE SHE IS HAVING GOOD TIME HOPEFULLY,XXX

SEL LOVE TO YOU ,THANKS FOR ALL THE TAGS ETC --- FUNNY I GOT THE LAST ONE WHEN I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP EVEN THOUGH YOU HAD LEFT A CLUE HADNT
SEEN IT,XXX

CANDY LOVE TO YOU ,SORRY ABOUT YOUR SON AND HIS WIFE DOESNT SOUND GOOD FOR THE CHILDREN AT ALL, GLAD THEY HAVE YOU XXX

DEE DO HOPE YOU DONT HAVE A BUSY DAY AGAIN WITH MIL,XXX

MANDY HOPE YOU AND TERRY OK AS POSS XXXXXXXX

LOVE AND BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL CINDERS,
(ALIAS WRINKLY)
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11 2010, 23:21

GRIMLIN HASNT BEEN LETTING ME IN GRRRR
CANT SIT LONG AT COMPUTR...USING A CHAIR NOW AND VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AND PAINFUL

LOVE YOU ALL
JUST WILL BE AWHILE BEFORE I CAN BE ON HERE LIKE BEFORE
HUGS, EILEEN
Back to top Go down
candy123056

candy123056

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12 2010, 03:44

[center][img]http://a.imageshack.us/img822/2100/foxgloveermiforgetcandy.jpg[/img][/center]

[i][center]Good Morning, Ladies...got up this morning and got the truck into the shop for an oil and transmission fluid change...also needing them to check plugs and wires to make sure they are ok after that long trip...put 4,180 miles on the truck for the trip...lot of miles in a 2 weeks period...sure didnt want to get back into it on Monday when we had to get Kelsey's stuff from her Dad's...she didnt want to get back into it either...lol...what doesnt kill us makes us stronger...

Went thru some invoices from bills that had stacked up over a period of time...had them paid and just didnt get them filed...grrrrrrrr...always hate that job...Rob isnt going to like me as I filled up the can for shredding...ROFL...he will flip, as he had it almost empty...sure need to clean out the filing cabinet as there is a ton of that crap in the files...not looking forward to that at all...LOL...

Dee...it seems to be real hot everywhere and we are even in the triple digits in areas here...feels like it, too when we go outside...they just keep saying, stay hydrated...lots arent...we had a better time other places than in Louisiana...that is one nasty hell hole anymore...we had a great time at the Aquarium...Bourbon Street is nothing but bars and stinks bad...we didnt walk too far down it and quit...not much to see there...the French Quarter is filthy yet...cant believe that people dont take more pride in where they live than that...and when we went to the Riverwalk, it was a mall and mainly clothes and shoes and more expensive than you can imagine...was not the highlight of the trip, but made the best of a bad area...the Aquarium was the best part of the city...all of the other tours were 50 to 60 a pop per person and couldnt afford that...for a city that is starving...they charge a fortune...we will never go back after this visit...

Carol...how could they have made that mistake...I do hope that it doesnt cost any problems for her taking the wrong meds...sheesh...hope they arent charging her or her insurance for their mistake...yes...seems quite a few missed me and glad I am back...some just wont tell me to my face and thats fine...dont need them to confirm it...Katelynn didnt know we were on vacation...she is 3 and wouldnt understand...she was in NC with her mother at the time we left. so she was gone at that time...Kelsey was the one forbidden to make that trip this year...one reason we took her with us...she didnt get to go anywhere and we made that up to her...

Cinders...so glad that Marie was able to make it in...good thing the hair dresser will come to her...they dont do much of that here...can loose their health certificate...stay away from botox...you dont need that as its not natural for your body...we are all getting older and have to learn to accept it...sorry you got your feelings hurt...the DIL isnt good for the children...she is horrid and glad I dont have to live with her for sure...

Eileen...so sorry the gremlin is messing with you and that you arent able to sit long...no fun at all walking in your shoes...sure hope things start to get better for you real soon...

Have an eye apt for Rob tomorrow morning...he isnt looking forward to that and should have had it done before we left...he never tells me how bad his sight is getting till its too late to do anything about it...need that frying pan for his damned head...grrrrrrrr...LOL...MEN!!!...hard headed for sure...now if that were me, he would be chewing on my keester to get it done...think I also need to have my sight checked as its been 3 or 4 years now since I had mine done...just hate going to my PCP to get the referral...will have to call and see if they can give it to me without going in to see her right now...lol...

Take care as almost time to get my keester ready for work...not sure what we are going to have for dinner tonight...I have to work and didnt cook anything...lol...take care and have a wonderful day...hugs, Candy[/center]
[/i]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day! :: *¤*.¸¸.·´¨»*«´ Member General `»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤* :: Daily Check In -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com