Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day!

♥Please click on the Group header to see all available boards♥

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
cheide
Admin
cheide

Age : Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 378 Location : Orlando Florida

*¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23 2010, 13:29

[size=18]Hi Girls..
Just letting yall know that Guy passed away Thursday morning.
Aunt Ann is just over whelmed and really doesn't have
time to think about what has happened. As far as I know
the service is Sat. and there is just no way we can get there
in that time span but I will be there in spirit. At least he is
not suffering anymore. He has been so sick for such a long
time.

I might be back on in a bit and read todays posts
just wanted to let yall know. Thank you for all the
prayers over the years for him and now Aunt Ann and
family need them. Thanks so much for being our friends.
Love
Carol [/size]

Last edited by cheide on Fri Jul 23 2010, 15:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23 2010, 15:01

[size=18]Hi Girls..
I'm back. We now have Tropical Storm Bonnie out there
and I pray we get some much needed rain from it. They say
we might get an inch. Wish it was more but we'll take what
we can get.

Dee I got my Avon order Thursday and I can't wait to wear
my new earrings. They also sent me Campain 17 book.
Hope you aren't over doing it with MIL.

Eileen so sorry you had to cancel your appt and hope you
are not over doing it so you can get better. Glad you found
your wallet but it would have been better if Kyle had done the
looking instead of you. Sorry about Lynn that will be a big
change in her life being in a wheel chair.

Candy hope yall are having a great time hon. Be safe.

Cinders hope yall didn't get too much rain. Sorry Tony is feelilng
bad. Did you ever cut the AC on?

Wishing everybody a good day and prayers for all in need.
Hugz
Carol [/size]
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23 2010, 19:14

I HAD A COUPLE OF SMALL NAPS YESTERDAY SO I AM AWAKE NOW SO THOUGHT ID POP IN WHILE I HAD TO LET THE DOG OUT..STORMY NOT FEELING WELL EITHER...THINK ITS THE WEATHER AND HIS AGE.

CAROL I HAD AN IDEA WHEN HOSPICE WAS CALLED IN AND GUY STOPPED EATTING THAT IT WOULDT BE LONG.POOR ANN. KNOW HOW SHE IS FEELING.

CAROL COULD YOU SEND ME ANN'S ADDRESS PLEASE.

HOPE YOU GET MORE THAN AN INCH BUT HOPE IT DOESNT GROW INTO A BIGGER STORM OVER THE GULF.

DR WEISER CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE FOR ME LAST NIGHT. WE ARE GOING TO TALK ON THE PHONE TODAY...DO A PHONE SESSION WHICH IS GOOD OF HIM.

CINS HOPE YOU BOTH FEEL BETTER TODAY. YES I DO MISS RONN SO MUCH BECAUSE HE WOULD BE SUCH A HELP TO ME RIGHT NOW. KYLE CANT EVEN MAKE A CUP OF TEA.

NOW HE SAYS THEY ARE LOOKING FOR AN APPARTMENT AGAIN AROUND THE COLLEGE.

ABOUT BIG BROTHER...THOUGH THAT MATT...I THINK THATS HIS NAME.. TELLING PEOPLE HIS WIFE HAD THIS AWFUL DISEASE TO GET SYMPATHY WAS JUST TOO MUCH. WHAT A THING TO TO.
HAVE TO GO NOW
LOVE, EILEEN

Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

Age : Join date : 2008-11-03 Posts : 960 Location : ENGLAND UK

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23 2010, 22:03

HELLO GIRLS,

CAROL I AM SO DREADFULLY SORRY RE DEAR GUY IT OBVIOUSLY IS BEST FOR HIM AS THE WHOLE THING SOUNDED DREADFUL, BUT MANY PRAYERS AND LOVE TO ANN AND YOU AND THE FAMILY ,( I PUT THE THE AC ON WHEN HES OUT AND THE ORDINARY FAN WHEN HES IN AT THE MOMENT LOL)XXX

EILEEN THATS GOOD YOU CAN HAVE A TELEPHONE CALL RE YOUR DOC MUCH BETTER FOR YOU , DO HOPE YOUR LEGS ARE BETTER THAN THEY WERE,IT SEEMS AS SOON AS ONE THING STARTS TO GET BETTER SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENS,XXX

CANDY SENDING LOVE AND HOPING ALL GOING OK XXX

SEL LOVE YOU TAKE CARE XXX

DEE HAVE YOU GOT EVERETT HOME THIS WEEKEND, SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE BUSY ANY WAY!!!XXX

THIS WEEK SEEMS TO HAVE FLOWN BY , CANT THINK OF ANY THING INTERESTING
TO TELL YOU ALL , SO BACK LATER ,!!!!!!

LOVE AND BIG HUGS CINDERS

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Age : 67 Join date : 2008-10-30 Posts : 818 Location : South Dakota

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23 2010, 23:24

Good Morning!
Gosh, too early this morning for me, only 4 and half
hours sleep. Everett and James got back late last
night, and of course, I had to be up to go get them.
And there were things to be done once we got home.
Speaking of, I have to put stuff in the dryer, almost
forgot, as James didn't have anything clean to wear
today. Ok, got the things in the dryer now, and feeling
poorly from too little sleep. Have to run MIL around
today, and do hope that it won't be too much, do
know that I will need a nap during the day. Looks like
the weather is not going to cooperate today regarding
getting the trim done, so hopefully tomorrow. Only the
painting for the most part, and some boards need to go
back up just under the edge of the shingles. I think
Everett loads up, and heads out on Monday.

Cins, will keep Anne-Marie in my prayers.

Eileen, sorry that you are in so much pain, do hope the
rest will help ease it. Gosh, didn't know that Lynn has
had to be in a wheelchair before, it's sad that she has
to go back in it.

Carol, so sorry for Ann's and the family's loss. Will keep
you all in my prayers, my heart goes out to all of you.
Glad you got your order, do hope you will be able to
enjoy your earrings, by going out frequently. I bet they
look very nice on you.

Hugs and love to everyone......

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jul 24 2010, 13:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tagginfriends.forumotion.net
moreslushymandy

moreslushymandy

Age : 63 Join date : 2008-11-03 Posts : 1446 Location : England UK

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24 2010, 10:48

Dear Carol,
I'm so very sorry to hear of the sad loss of Guy.
Please know that I have dear Ann, you and your family in my thoughts and prayers at this sad time.
Sending you loads of love and great big hugs from
Mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24 2010, 13:49

Hello all,

Well, first off..........My deepest sympathy to Ann, Carol and family. So sad and difficult time is ahead...may God wrap you all in his arms.

EIleen...you best start mending........I am so sorry I am not closer so I could help out in a small way.

Okay...EUREKA...the insurance company finally got a hold of us. The young lady never called them and reported the incident. I don't remember what day it was...I was talking with EIleen...maybe she remembers...but anyway..the adjuster came to see the car. Now Grumpy was demanding since the car had only 81 miles on it........all new GM parts and he wanted this particular fellow to fix the car. We know of his work first hand..he mended my HHR when it needed a little tender care and he is good. Lo and behold the adjuster agreed......I can't tell you how thrilled I am for Grumpy. The car really is nice...it will be so good to see it all healed. The man can't take the car until around Aug. 9th...but he said if anyone cancels he will give us a call and get our car in..which I thought was nice. so it is just a matter of time.

The medical adjuster came too...not too sure about her. Grumpy went to our Dr. and they gave him some meds for the pain...they said that after he takes all the meds...if he still has the discomfort that he will have to see a chiropractor. That's all I know about that.

I had more to tell and can't...oh, yes, I can ....I went to lunch and the movie with Susie today. We saw....THE GROWNUPS...wiith Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, and well, half of SN live people...with Adam Sandler in it it was crazy..but I did laugh and laughed out loud. It really had some good funny moments and some really crazy ones. I enjoyed it and would watch it again. I just love the chubby guy that played the "mall cop" ..can't think of that movie, but he is so funny. Anyway..if you want to laugh..check the movie out.

I am praying ofr all of you and extra prayers for the ones in physical pain....plus , of course, Ann. Please take care and be safe!!!!!!

hugs, Sel
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24 2010, 15:21

[size=18]Hi Girls..
Everybody thank you so much for the prayers.
I talked to mama today. She took pizza over to
Aunt Ann's last evening for them and was planning
to take food to the funeral home today. Visitation
was from 1 PM till 9PM and then the service is
tomorrow so I know they are all just exhausted.
I think Jeanette is staying with her for a few days.

Well we got some much much needed rain. Not much
but we might get some more tomorrow. It was kind of
windy and very hot.

Went to the big Wally World this evening because hubby
had to buy a couple pair of pants for his trip. They have
to wear business casual and when your use to wearing shorts
and T-shirts its a big difference. I feel sorry for him cause
he has to wear his dress shoes and I know they are going
to hurt his feet. Thank goodness it's only for a week.

Eileen I hope you and your Dr had a good phone appt.
today. That was nice of him to do that. I hope Stormy
will feel better soon hon. I too hate Matt telling everybody
his wife is going to lose her legs without an operation. What
a butt hole!!! Reminds me of Johnny Fairplay on Survivor.
These house guest are all slobs too. I have never seen
so much crap lying around in any other season. I do like
Kathy the cop and Andrew but thats about all so far but
I think he is going to put Kathy and Andrew up for
eviction so who knows.. I will send you an email after
I finish this post.

Sel I am so happy about the car especially for Grumpy. I know
it will look beautiful... I plan on seeing that movie when it
comes out on DVD. It looks really funny glad you enjoyed
it and had some laughs.

Dee I wore my new earrings this evening and I love them.
Gosh I haven't had a new pair in years. Hope that while
the guys are home they can get the trim done and the
weather coperates. Get some rest I bet you are tired.

Cinders I'm glad you put the AC on when he's not there. Gosh
we have had our's on since April and I can't image not having
it on. I don't do well in the heat at all.

Mandy hon thanks for the kind words and hope you're doing
well. We miss you hon.

Candy hope you're having a great time hon.

Hugz
Carol [/size]
Back to top Go down
candy123056

candy123056

Age : 67 Join date : 2008-11-12 Posts : 99 Location : Gulf Coast of Texas

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25 2010, 00:31

[center][img]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img810/4385/foxglovemysecretgardenc.jpg[/img][/center]
[i][center]Good Morning, Everyone...we made over 1700 miles in two days after leaving at 10 AM on Thursday..always have trouble getting everything together when I am working...having Kelsey there made it harder to get some things going since she was wound tighter than a watch...lol...she drove her mother so crazy that she dropped her off with Rob and ran telling her to be good for us...Rob laughed and then was ready for what was to come next...lol...he took Kelsey out for a bite to eat and then brought her to me at work for a few...she loved that...then they went to Walmart for a few items...picked up some rolls for them to eat sandwiches and then I left them somewhere in the house instead of getting them into the truck...figures...they will be good and moldy when we get back...always forget something...we got some hamburger buns at a truck stop along the way, so we were good to go...story of my life...

We stayed the first night in Chatanooga, Tn...and then made it all the way here last night around midnight...called our friends to let them know we were close and picking up a motel room seeing them in the morning...they wouldnt hear of that and so we drove the rest of the way in...we did have to be searched at the border since I did have to admit that I have purchased a gun in the last year...they went thru everything, including my whole purse wish has my work ID...that took about a half hour after several people questioning us during that time...we laughed and expected it...we didnt have the gun and glad as they would have taken it...see its registered in my name and not sure if they can run that, so didnt lie about it...that would have made things so much worse for us...Kelsey got into Canada fine and now we only have the American side to deal with going back thru now...we do expect problems there ont eh way back thru...why should it go smoothly???...LOL...we are taking it as it comes and not stressing over any of it...lol...

Eileen...you are right in the lawn being there when we get back...all three feet high of it since its growing so fast...will take a hack blade to it first if we have to, but not worrying about any of it...this is fun and we are planning a lot of it...taking each day as they come and having fun...so sorry that you are in so much pain and wish you could get some relief...so glad that you were able to find your wallet, but so sorry it has made the pain worse...sure do hope that gets better real soon...not good at all...and not good news for Lynn, but she will have to deal with that...and you are right about her mother moving in with her...especially since Tim and his wife are being such jerks with her...

Cinders...sure wish they could do something for you for all of the dizziness that you are getting...and need to make Tony get his own dinner...lol...will do him some good...maybe then he will appreciate what you do for him more...LOL...do hope that Anne-Marie can get someone to find out what the problem is...when I kept bleeding like that, they found fybroid tumors and had to operate for the BIG H...glad all of that is gone...LOL....

Dee...LOL on you having to tear your house apart and know how that works...do it all the time since I misplace things so much...we brought our Ranger with the little jump seats in the back...wasnt the most comfortable ride, but sure had up close time with the ones I live most...we did fine and really pushed it thru...we have to bring all of my houses back from my Mom's and thats why the truck...

Carol...I am so sorry for your loss and know that its heartache in one way and relief for you in others...he is at peace and no longer in pain...but such a loss to all of you...we have just een on the net that Hurricane Bonnie hit and do hope that all is well with all of you...was a little concerned for us but not worrying if it changed track...we are here to have fun...
Mandy...so good to see you pop in for a bit and hope that you are doing well...

Selma...so happy that you are getting things rolling now an dglad the insurance is taking good care of you...and they should put all new parts since its a new car...stick to your guns on that one as its the only right thing to do...

Well Everyone is up and getting ready for breakfast and will check back later...take care and have a wonderful day...hugs, Candy[/center]
[/i]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25 2010, 01:40

Good Morning!
Looks like I need to cancel my Avon web site, as they are
charging me, even though it's in the free period right now,
even if I have a customer ordering. They really need to clean
that up and get it organized better, with no fees charged to
the reps, for having a web site to sell their products.
Someone clearly didn't think that one through properly.
It's a nice morning to start, will be warming up again today,
the guys have already informed me that it's going to take
all day, to get done what should take only a couple hours.
I give up, and just in tears over all of it, think I will just
tell them to go to hell for causing me this stress and grief.
I even made them a nice dinner last night, and this is the
thanks I get. Oh well, guess it will take another two years
before another thing gets done.
Gotta go now, will catch up with everyone later today.
Hugs and love................Dee
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25 2010, 01:43

[img]https://2img.net/h/i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq154/goldanne13/UntitledSamtookAnne.jpg[/img]

HI GIRLS,

WELL SAMSAM TOOK THIS pic FOR ME DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY, TO SHOW YOU ALL
THAT MY KEESTER IS VANISHING LOL ( HE WONDERED WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT !!!! SAID MY AMERICAN FRIENDS WOULD KNOW )

SAM AND DAVID CAME OVER THIS MORNING, THEY HAD BOUGHT ME A FASTER MICROWAVE IN THE SALE VERY KIND OF THEM ALL,so I dont have to stand so long it sounds pathetic i know but the others were faster,,,,

Sel so glad you enjoyed the film sounded a real laugh, and thats wonderful if grumpy gets his car perfect again, one worry off your mind,xxxx

Eileen keep wondering how you are doing, such a shame noone near you , sorry about Lynn too xx

dee you sound busy again take care xx

Carol love to you all, you are having such rough time lately xxx

Candy that sounded well cool the gun lol!!! have to watch you , it all sounds very exciting ,

love you all and Mandy

cinders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25 2010, 05:50

[center]HELLO MY FRIENDS

I JUST HAVE TO SAY. I INTENSELY DISLIKE MY OWN SON. HE IS SO UNCARING AND SELFISH AND LAZY. I WISH HE WOULD FIND A PLACE TO STAY RIGHT NOW. I CANT BEND OVER AND HE WONT EVEN PICK STUFF OFF THE FLOOR FOR ME. WE'VE HAD SO MANY FIGHTS AND I HAVE TO STOP BECAUSE ITS STRESSING MY TUMMY SO BAD. ONE DAY HE WILL KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE IN A LOT OF PAIN AND I HOPE FOR HIS SACK HE HAS SOMEBODY THERE WITH HIM.

CAROL THANKS FOR THE EMAIL. HOPE RICKS TRIP WONT BE TOO UNPLEASANT FOR HIM. I KNOW YOU WILL MISS HIM. VERY GLAD ANN HAS HER DAUGHTER THERE WITH HER. SO MANY DECISIONS TO BE MADE. I HOPE SHE HAS BEEN PROVIDED FOR. SUCH A COMPLETELY SAD AND OVERWHELMING TIME IN HER LIFE.

CINS WOW YOU LOOK SO THIN. AND I REALLY MEAN IT. IT REALLY SHOWS.. BUT MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOING IT RIGHT. YES PUT THAT A/C ON EVERY CHANCE YOU GET.

DEE I FEEL FOR YOU HON. YOU MUST FEEL SO FRUSTRATED WITH THEM BOTH BUT I IMAGINE MOSTLY WITH EVERETT. IF THEY WONT PLAY FAIR THEM STOP DOING NICE THINGS FOR THEM.

THANKS SEL FOR YOUR KINDS WORDS. SO GLAD YOU LIKED THE MOVIE. AND REALLY GLAD THINGS WORKED OUT ABOUT YOUR CAR. JUST HOPE GRUMPY WILL BE OK.

HOPING CANDY AND CREW ARE HAVING A REAL NICE TIME.

I AM HAVING TIM PUT 2 NEW RAILINGS ON MY FRONT STAIRS..CLOSER TOGETHER SO I CAN GRAB ON TO BOTH OF THEM TO GET DOWN THE STAIRS. THIS HIP PROBLEM IS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY OVER NIGHT AND THEN TOO I WILL ALWAYS HAVE BAD LEGS AND NEUROPATHY SO I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE IT DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. WE WILL HAVE TO FIGURE OUT SOMETHING FOR THE BOTTOM 3 STAIRS.. ITS CEMENT?
I ORDERED A BATHTUB CHAIR TO HELP FOR TAKING SHOWERS WHEN ITS HARD FOR ME TO STAND OR I AM DIZZY AND A NEW CANE AND A NEW PICKER UPPER THING. I HAVE TO DEPEND ON MYSELF.

DAYS LIKE TODAY I WISH WE ALL LIVED CLOSER TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT.

MY DUMB SISTER IS BACK TO DEFENDING TIM AGAIN. WHICH I KNEW WOULD HAPPEN. I JUST DONT CARE ANYMORE. I'LL USE TIM WHEN I HAVE TO AND AT A MORE REASONABLE RATE TOO.

I GUESS MY SON WILL HAVE TO WASH TOWELS TOMMORROW. I HAVE A FEW IN MY DRAWER FOR ME BUT THERE ARE NONE LEFT FOR HIM. THEY ARE ALL SITTING ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR.IM NOT KIDDING..JUST PILING UP.. I AM NOT TOUCHING.. THEM REALLY COULDNT EVEN IF I WANTED TO RIGHT NOW.
SINCE IVE BEEN MOSTLY IN PJ'S AND NIGHTGOWNS I HAVE PLENTY OF WASHED CLOTHES FOR ME.

WISH I WAS UP NORTH RIGHT NOW..GETTING FUSSED OVER BY THE AUNTIES.

BETTER GET OFF.

LOVE AND HUGS AND PRAYERS FOR ALL
EILEEN[/center]

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25 2010, 12:45

Good Evening!
Well, they held true to their word, it's not finished,
and they were done for the day when they came in
to eat dinner. They just don't get it. Well, I have
started organizing things, and making a list of things
to sell, and not telling Everett about selling some
of the things. He won't even notice they are gone.
We have a huge car repair bill again, almost 1500.00
to repair safety issues on the front end of the pickup.
That guy was not upfront about it all. I bet he knew
we wouldn't give him as much as we did. By February,
we should have everything taken care of on it. Do
hope we get the land lease money this year, it will
help pay the repair bill off. James will be going back
out on the road with Everett, and will need to bully
Everett into getting what remains left to do done.
A two hour, maybe three hour job, tops.... and they
can't get it together. They do a couple brush
strokes, then they stand and talk. They can do
all of that out on the road as they are right there
in the same truck traveling all those miles.
I give up basically, and Everett is going to have
a rude awakening soon, from me.......
Well, they just got back from running around, and
Everett grabbed the ladder, and headed to the
front. I think he knows he messed up, and I am
not going to hide about how frustrated I am about
it all this time around. Ladies, it's twilight time here,
and soon will be dark, and the mosquitoes are out.
I just moved the riding mower back under the
awning by the a/c unit, and they were buzzing me
then. No bites hopefully.

Selma, glad things are working out for you now
regarding the insurance adjusters. I am sorry
that Grumpy is in pain, do hope it's not serious,
and reoccurring frequently after all of this.

Carol, hope you are holding up well, and that
you dad and mom are doing good also. Sorry it's
so hot back your way, do hope it cools down
some. Glad you got to wear your earrings, and
like them. Hope you get to wear them many
times over. Getting what rest I can, can't sleep
with James in the house.

Candy, you are making some good time there,
please don't push too hard. Sounds like me
leaving things when it comes around to the
rush hour to get things packed and loaded.
If my head wasn't attached, I would probably
leave it somewhere, and be lost forever, lol.
It's good that the pickup is working well for
your trip, and do understand about needing
one to transport things.

Cins, you are looking fabulous!!! Will consider
myself most fortunate if I can get down that
small. It's been 20 years since I was small.

Eileen, I feel for you about the way Kyle is
being, not understanding and helping when
the least little thing can be the world's
biggest chore for you. I do understand about
that, as I face that daily when Everett is on
the road. The water dish for the animals is
very heavy, and it has to be. Missy, that darn
cat, will put herself between the water dish
and the wall, and launch it across the room
if it's light enough. For some reason that
devil may care cat thinks it's fun, ugh....
So the water dish has to be heavy like that.
Crazy cat, lol.

Wishing everyone a good evening.
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25 2010, 21:51

HI GIRLS,

EILEEN IM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU , DO WISH YOU HAD SOMEONE TO HELP YOU, YOUR TUMMY MUST BE SO BAD WITH WORRY APART FROM ALL THE PROBS,,
IF ONLY KYLE WOULD REALISE AND HELP,LOVE YOU TRY AND REST WITHOUT WORRYING, THANKYOU RE MY DIET XXX

DEE IM SO SORRY U ARE SO STRESSED SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE REALLY HAD ENOUGH ,GET THE FEELING EVERETT REALISES THIS NOW THOUGH WHICH IS HOPEFULLY GOOD!!! TAKE CARE. I HAD TOMATOES ON TOAST FOR LUNCH AND
LOW FAT YOGHURT , IM TRYING SOOOO HARD,

CAROL LOVE TO YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY , HOPE YOUR DAD IS DOING BETTER,
TRY AND REST IF YOU CAN, ALL THE WORRY WILL MAK YOUR BLOOD WORSE XXX

SEL HOPE POOR GRUMPY IS FEELING BETTER AND DIDNT DAMAGE HIMSELF WITH THE ACCIDENT,,, I THINK WE HAVE SHERLOCK HOLMES ON TONIGHT SIMILAR TO THE ONE YOU SAW LONG TIME AGO, IF IT IS TONY NOT HAPPY AS ITS NOT TRADITIONAL,, WILL SEE !!!! XXX

CANDY LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL YOUR PICS WHEN YOU GET HOME, HOPE YOU ARE NOT OVERDOING IT TAKE CARE,

ITS ANNE-MARIES BIRTHDAY ON THE 2ND AUGUST, IM TRYING TO SEE IF I CAN GO OVER THERE AS ITS SUCH A LONG TIME SINCE TONY COULDNT DRIVE AND ITS QUITE A LONG WAY,(RE AGORAPHOBIA)

SENDING MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL, AND LOOK AFTER YOURSELVES,

CINDERS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
candy123056

candy123056

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26 2010, 03:43

[center][img]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img838/4382/sandrawicandy.png[/img][/center]

[i][center]Good Morning, Ladies...got into the hot tub last night and then the pool...what a life they have here and I could get so used to it...lol...

Rob has talked to his son and daughter today...his daughter is coming to visit us today, and we are going to see his son tomorrow...we are also going to see the lake house tomorrow afternoon, and Kelsey is looking forward to that...

Dee...so hope that you can get that straightened out, and that is tacky that they will charge their reps for selling their products...the truck did great and we now have the shell on it...Tood has the snug lid we had and will have it painted to match his truck...the shell isnt as macho as the snug lid is for him so we both win...love it...we will get so much more back there now and wont have to cram everything...

Cinders...looks great and yes I definately know...you dont need to loose any more weight...since I own a gun in the states, they asked questions at the border and took all of our stuff out to look thru everything to see if it was hidden in the truck...they didnt even mess with the fact that we had some food...our friends say that normally you cant take the food thru and since they were looking for the gun they left the food alone...lol...not overdoing anything and having a wonderful time...

Eileen...so sorry that your son is at it again...sure wish he would grow up, but so glad that you are doing some things to make life easier on yourself...proud of you for taking the bull by the horns and getting things done...I do hope that you can get past all of this soon...and good for you for not doing his stuff and making him have to fend for himself...

Carol...thinking of you and your family and hoping that all goes well...know this isnt a great time, and hope that you can all find some peace of mind now...we do miss those we loose and have to reassure ourselves that they are now at peace and no longer in pain...please know we are all with you...

Take care and have a wonderful day...have to see what the dastardly duo is up to as they are both in the pool...lol...hugs, Candy[/center]
[/i]
Back to top Go down
cheide
Admin
cheide

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26 2010, 14:25

[size=18]Hi Girls..
It's really been hot here just like every where else.
We didn't get much rain from TS Bonnie at all.
Hopefully we will get afternoon showers this week.
Not much to tell here. Ran errands and hubby has been
packing all day. He leaves at 4AM in the morning and will
be back Friday afternoon.

This afternoon we heard the loud noise outside and it sounded
like an explosion. The guys went out and didn't see anything and
then hubby looked out of my bed room window and that duck that
we call Fat Albert was on the roof. I guess he was flying and hit
the house. Well as of dark time he was still up there. Don't know
if he is now but hope he can fly down cause I don't want him
up there.. I will have to wait until I get up in the morning to
see. I hope he's OK. He's that big fat one that's red white and
black. I think I posted a pic of him a while ago. LOL!!

I talked to mama today and she said the service was very
nice. Bad thing was the temp was 105 without the heat
index. I will try to call her this week. I know her daughter
has been staying with her.

Eileen it was good talking to you today and hope your leg is
going to be feeling better soon along with your tummy. I hope Tim
can do up the railings so it's safer for you to go up and down the
steps. Did you see BB? They all pretty much make me sick.. So
boring and stupid!! I did enjoy The Next Food Network Stars.
I really hope either Arti or Brad wins. They are my favs.

Cinders my goodness you have lost so much weight. Hon please
don't lose anymore. You look really good but you don't want to
get too tiny. I hope you can go to Maries for her BD and have a
great time.

Dee sorry the guys are dragging their butts but hopefully they
got lots done today. So are you not going to be selling Avon
anymore of just not on line? Sorry they charged you when they
shouldn't have. Hope you get some rest soon.

Sel hope the chriopractor can help Grumpy if he has to go.
I have never been to one before. It would be my luck they
would screw something up on me. LOL!

Candy wow yall really had tense moments at the border huh?
Hope it won't be as bad going back. Glad yall are having a
great time. Hope Rob has a good visit with his kids. Can't
wait to see your pics.

Hugz
Carol [/size]
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26 2010, 22:03

HI GIRLS,

CANDY HOT TUB AND POOL SOUNDS WONDERFUL, GLAD YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME, CERTAINLY SOUNDS LIKE A TRIP OF A LIFETIME FOR KELSEY !!! TAKE CAREXXX

CAROL I REMEMBER THAT DUCK LOL, HOPE HE WENT OK. GOSH 105 WAS DREADFUL HEAT FOR AUNT ANN AND FAMILY PLEASE SEND HER MY LOVE AND PRAYERS,

JUST FOUND OUT MY CLEANER MANDY IS SELLING UP AND MOVING TO WALES!!!!
GRRRRR GOOD ONES ARE LIKE GOLD DUST HERE IN UK, SHE IS NICE TO HAVE AROUND TOO,---- I ASKED TONY WHEN HE WAS GOING AWAY AGAIN AND HE SAID
ON MY BIRTHDAY BUT NOW , AS I WAS ANNOYED HE SAID HE WONT ,BUT I DONT CARE IT WAS THE THOUGHT GRRRR AGAIN LOL,,,,,

ROSALIND JUST JUMPED ABOUT 4 FT UPWARDS TO ESCAPE TO NEXT DOORS GARDEN, I FEEL SO MEAN NOT LETTING HER RUN WILD,

SENDING LOVE TO YOU ALL AND HOPE EILEEN YOU ARE FEELING BETTER,.

CINDERS XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 00:22

Good Morning!
Getting everyone ready, and having some breakfast.
Will be back in later today to catch up.
Hugs...........Dee
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 00:41

HELLO MY FRIENDS

ITS MUCH COOLER RIGHT NOW. HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY.

I AM HOPING TIM CAN DO THE RAILS THIS WEEKEND SO I CAN MAKE A CHIROPRACTOR APPOINTMENT FOR NEXT WEEK. MY CHIROPRATOR NEVER WORKS ON ANYONE IF SHE THINKS THEY SHOULD GO TO A REG DOCTOR. BUT IVE HAD LOWER BACK PROBLEM FOR YRS AND IT FEELS LIKE THAT WHICH IVE HAD BEFORE ONLY ON THE OTHER SIDE...
ONLY I AM HEAVIER AND ALL ALONE .SO DOING THINGS I WOULDNT HAVE TO DO IF I HAD HELP.. JUST LIFTING THE BLACK TRASH BAG UP AND OUT OF THE TRASH BIN IS A JOB NOT TO MENTION GETTING IT INTO THE TRASH TOTER UGHH

KYLE TOLD ME LAST NIGHT THAT HE AND HIS 3 FRIENDS ARE GOING TOMMORROW TO LOOK AT AN APPARTMENT NEAR THE COLLEGE...3 GUYS AND I GIRL..3 BEDROOMS.SHE GETS ONE AND THE GUYS WILL HAVE TO DETERMINE HOW THE REST WORK. IT WOULD BE $300.00 PLUS CHIP IN TOWARD UTILITIES AND FOOD A MONTH
IF ITS A GO AND THEY HAVE TO GO IN AUGUST 1ST THEN KYLE WILL MOVE IN THEN TO WATCH THE PLACE AND THATS JUST NEXT WEEK.
SO IF HE MOVES INTO AN APPARTMENT I WILL SEE HIM EVEN LESS AND GET HELP FROM HIM EVEN LESS. ASKED HIM AGAIN IF HE THINKS HE CAN AFFORD IT AND PAY TUITION AND BILLS. HE SAYS YES..SO WE SHALL SEE????

SO IF IT DOES HAPPEN I AM SERIOUSLY THINKING OF ASKING SHERRI IF SHE WANTS A SEMI- PART TIME JOB FOR LIGHT HOUSEKEEPING..AT LEAST FOR A FEW MONTHS TILL I GET MY BACK BACK IN ORDER..PLUS I JUST REALLY NEED THE HELP. SHE A FUNNY GIRL SO I WILL WRITE HER A LETTER EXPLAINING SO I DONT PUT HER ON THE SPOT.
PART OF THE REASON I AM ALWAYS SO STRESSED IS THE CONDITION OF SOME OF MY ROOMS THAT I JUST CANT KEEP UP WITH OR EVEN DO.
SHE CAN MAKE HER OWN HRS BECAUSE BELIEVE ME SHE HAS SEEN ME AT MY WORST.

IVE BEEN SPENDING SO MUCH TIME STAYING OFF MY RIGHT SIDE NOW MY LEFT SIDE IS BARKING..I KNEW THAT WAS COMMING. IF YOU HAVE A BACK PROBLEM YOU KNOW THEY ARE TRICKY THINGS.....
EVER SINCE RONN DIED IVE BEEN SO TENSE ITS NO WONDER IT HASNT HAPPENED SOONER AND ALSO WITH THE STRESS OF DEALING WITH KYLE. AND THE HOUSE.THEN THE VACATION FROM HELL WAS THE FINAL STRAW.

CAROL IT WAS GOOD TALKING TO YOU TOO WE DONT GET TO VERY MUCH. SORRY ABOUT FAT ALBERT. SURE HOPE HE IS OK TO FLY AWAY. WISHING YOUR RICK A SAFE TIME BACK AND FORTH FROM ARIZONA.

CINS. SO SORRY MANDY IS LEAVING. I KNOW THE TIME YOU HAVE FINDING SOMEONE NEW BUT I HOPE YOU GET LUCKY THIS TIME AND FIND SOMEONE GOOD RIGHT AWAY.
YOUR TONY NEEDS A GOOD SWIFT KICK IN THE BUTT. DONT BLAME YOU FOR BEING MAD AT HIM EVEN THE THOUGHT OF GOING OVER YOUR BIRTHDAY IS BAD ENOUGH. DONT FEEL BAD ABOUT ROSALINDIE.SHE HAS YOUR WHOLE HOUSE TO ROAM AND SHE IS A HOUSE CAT AND IF SHE GOT OUT THERE IN THE REAL WORLD SHE MAY GET HURT.

CANDY SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE LIVING IN THE LAP OF LUXURY..POOL AND HOT TUB... GOOD FOOD AND FRIENDS..SOUNDS FABULOUS

SEL HOPE GRUMPY IS DOING BETTER. HAS HE GONE TO A CHIROPRATOR BEFORE?

DEE HAS EVERETT AND SON LEFT WITH A LOAD TODAY. SEEMS LIKE EVERETT HAS TAKEN HIS SON BACK IN EVEN THOUGH HE KNOWS ITS UPSETTING TO YOU. HOPE HE SMARTENS UP FAST.

WELL THIS IS ALL I CAN TYPE FOR NOW..BACK TO THE HEATING PAD.

LOVE AND HUGS
EILEEN
Back to top Go down
selma434

selma434

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 09:40

hI,
Grumpy went to the chiropractor today. He is feeling a bit better.

Dee...I have been to one several times and Grumpy lots and lots of times. He can put his back out getting up out of a chair..lol.. They are good and know what they are doing. Don't be afraid to give one a tryif you need one. Relief is only a punch away..hahahaha.

Not much else going on. Too hot for me to do much......will have more to do next month...the old dreaded dentist and cardiologist.....yuck and double yuck.

Eileen..praying for relief for you.......

Cinders........it is better that Rosilinde doesn't go out...she can get fleas , ticks and big trouble........I don't let my kitties out........and you know what??? Buttercup still finds big trouble.........!!! IF I open the door and the screen door is there...both kitties run from the door. They know it is better in the house where mom and dad will keep them as safe as possible.

Okay..all............I am off...........................Sel
Back to top Go down
candy123056

candy123056

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 21:33

[center][img]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img839/5925/eileenassc610candyvi.jpg[/img][/center]

[i][center]Good Morning, Everyone...Had a great day yesterday going up to the lake to see where Rob had the cottage growing up...it was wonderful to see where he hung out in the summer...he even ran into an old friend's son that remembered who he was...we then went to see his son and had a visit with him...we are going to the zoo here this morning and taking our friend's grandson with us...he has been good company for Kelsey as he has gone thru the same things as Kelsey with the Step-mother...he is 14 now and totally understands...and its great to have someone more her age to talk to...she has even added him as a friend on her facebook...now I have to let her Mom know who she is so that she understands Kelsey isnt adding just anyone...lol...

Carol...lol on the duck...that had to have been funny to see...didnt have a great visit with either of his children, and they have let him down again...but at least he knows where he stands with the cold pair of them...we have a wonderful life and know that we cant live thru our children...that is a proven fact of life these days...and we are going to have to deal with all of that...sorry the temps werent better for the funeral, but sure am glad that they had a wonderful service...sure hope that Ann starts coming back into the room to interact with all fo us when she has had some time to herself...

Cinders...sure is the life of leasure here...we have been told to make ourselves at home and we have...they are great people and have welcomed Kelsey right from the start...they know what she is going thru...so sorry you are loosing your cleaner and do hope that you can find a replacement that you can trust...so sorry that Tony is being a putz again...GET THAT DAMNED FRYING PAN READY AND LET HIM KNOW HE ISNT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS CRAP!!!...LOL...Rosalind sounds like she is a feisty one for sure...lol...

Eileen...sure hope that he can afford the apt with Everyone...know that will make a little more strain on you in some ways, and a relief in others...once he has to live with others, he will start to understand its not all fun and games for sure...yes, have had back problems and ROb lives with them...they are no fun, but with me the chiropractor made it worse, and with Rob's bones, it would be even worse for him to see one...glad that you can get some relief from one and trust them...we are living the life right now, and I am getting to a more normal sleeping pattern again...that is one good thing...

Dee...hope all is well with you and that you are getting some much needed rest...

Selma...glad that Grumpy is feeling better and know how much I hate Dr apts...know that isnt fun for you at all, but sure is a necessity...

Take care and have a wonderful day...hugs, Candy[/center]
[/i]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27 2010, 23:27

Good Morning!
Gosh, yesterday was run, run, run! We finally
got back home at 10pm last night, had to take
MIL to the doctors late yesterday, she has
another UTI, has had it since friday, and said
nothing to anyone till last night, then off to the
doctors right away. She is always doing that,
as she didn't want to inconvenience us.
I chewed her out for that, and told her that
if she let that go too long, she would get
very ill and that it could back up to her
kidneys and they could shut down. Funny, the
doctor told her the same thing when I told to
her about how long she lets things like that go.
I wonder if she was just trying to scare her,
hoped it worked so she will stop that.

Cins, sounds like you are doing good on your
eating healthy, hang in there, don't give up.

Candy, would be good if you could stay, and get
away from all of that stress and B S from your
work down there. If you did move up there, how
would that effect your SSI? Sounds like you all
got a good trade on the shell, and they got the
cover lid. Glad that this trip is a good thing all
way around, you really deserved something good.
How wonderful that you got to see where Rob
grew up, and spend his summers.

Carol, glad ts Bonnie didn't get bad for you, do
hope that you get the rain needed. It was hot
here yesterday, and will be a little cooler today.
Hope the duck didn't get injured, he might have
just tired out flying around all that weight.
I will still keep selling Avon, just not online.

Eileen, glad your weather was cooler yesterday.
Regarding your trash, maybe use a smaller
trash bin inside the house with smaller bags,
that way it doesn't get as heavy. I have mine
up on a container so I don't have to bend at
the wrong angle which helps my back a lot.
Hope Tim gets the railings done for you this
weekend. Hope that Sherri will be able to do
that for you, and agrees to it, I know how
much you do need the help. Sorry your back
is in so much pain, hope it gets better soon.
Everett and James load up today, and head
out this afternoon. Will finally be able to sleep
tonight since James will be gone. Right now,
can't even take a nap, as the animals don't
want me sleeping while he is up and awake, lol.
Funny, even the animals don't like when he's
here, lol.

Selma, glad Grumpy's visit to the Chiropractor
helped him feel better. I can't go to one as the
discs that are missing between the vertibre would
cause more damage from the adjustments, or so
I was told by the regular doctor. So just have to
let my back adjust on it's own sometimes.

Wishing everyone a most wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
cinders

cinders

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28 2010, 03:54

HI GIRLS,

HOPE EVERONE HAVING A GOOD DAY,

CANDY SO GLAD IT SOUNDS YOU ARE AND SUPER TO SEE ROBS OLD FRIEND GLAD KELSEY CAN CHAT TO THE 14 YEAR OLD,TAKE CARE XXX
PITY YOU CANT MAKE A LIFE UP THERE???
ASKED TONY TO TAKE ME WITH HIM YESTERDAY AS HE WAS GOIN ON A LOCAL TRIP OUT, BUT GOSH IT WAS SO HUMID I COULDNT HACK IT IN THE CAR WHEN HE WENT OFF TO DO WHAT HE WANTED I ASKED FOR THE AIR AIR CON ON BUT HE HADNT LEFT THE ENGINE ON SO IT DIDNT WORK , SAT OUTSIDE CAR IN THE END IT WASNT VERY NICE LOL GLAD TO GET HOME,

EILEEN THATS A BRILLIANT IDEA RE SHERRI DO HOPE SHE AGREES , GOOD IDEA WRITING TO HER TO SO SHE CAN DIGEST IT PROPERLY ,YOU DESPERATELY NEED HELP,

CAROL LOVE AND PRAYERS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, XXX

DEE SORRY MIL DIDNT WANT TO BOTHER YOU AND GOT WORSE, SHE SEEMS TO GET A LOT OF PROBS, WHICH IS BAD FOR YOU ALL,

SEL GLAD GRUMPY GOT ON OK AND ,YES I AGREE RE ROSALIND BUT SHE SO LOVES
TO GET OUT , SHOULDNT HAVE LET HER IN THEIR BABY GARDEN AT ALL, IT WAS OBVIOUS TO ME A CAT COULD GET OUT IF NOT NETTED PROPERLY,,,, DESDEMONA HAS BAD LEGS SO DONT THINK SHE COULD,,,, THE BIG GARDEN IS STRAIGHT ON THE ROAD, XXX

WELL BETTER GET A COFFEE I HUNGRY AND THINK I HAVE TUMMY ACHE BECAUSE
I HAVNT EATEN ENOUGH , IT WAS FUNNY I MARKED WEIGHT WATCHERS ACCIDENTLY AS A STONE 14 LBS LESS THAN I REALLY AM AND IT WAS DOING SAME AS OTHER WEEK WHEN I REALLY HAD, IVE RIGHTED IT NOW, DIDNT SEEM TO LOSE THIS WEEK,

SENDING LOVE AND BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL CINDERS
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28 2010, 04:02

HI GIRLS
JUST WANT TO COME IN AND TELL YOU I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT ON SATURDAY WITH MY CHIROPRATOR. LYNN IS TAKING ME
I JUST CANT STAND THE PAIN ANYMORE SO HAD TO DO SOMETHING.

USING ICE AND HEAT NOW BUT SLEEPING BADLY AND MY STRSS IS OVER THE MOON MAKING IT WORSE.

KYLE JUST TOLD ME HE HAD NO TIME TO TAKE ME ANYWHERE SO I HOPE HE GETS THE APARTMENT.
AT LEAST WHEN IT GETS CLEAR HERE IT WILL BE THAT WAY FOR AWHILE. HAVENT TALKED TO SHERRI TILL I KNOW KYLE GOT THE APARTMENT. HE WENT OUT WITH HIS FRIEND TODAY TO LOOK INTO IT.

SORRY I CANT REPLY NOW TO ANYONE..WILL TRY LATER.
LOVE YOU ALL
EILEEN
Back to top Go down
Eileen
Admin
Eileen

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28 2010, 08:18

I KNOW OF A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD BAD EXPERIENCES WITH A CHIROPRATOR. BUT ITS LIKE GETTING A REG DOCTOR YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT ABOUT THEM.
I WAS VERY LUCKY THE VERY FIRST CHIROPRATOR I HAD WAS JUST A WONDERFUL MAN WITH HEALLING HANDS. I WAS EXTEMELY ILL AND DEPRESSED FROM PAINFUL TMJ HEADACHES AND TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA AND HE REALLY HELPPED ME SO MUCH. HE ALSO HELPPED ME WITH SCIATICA TOO BUT HE HAS PASSED ON YRS AGO.

HIS ASSOCIATE DIANE IS WHO I GO TO NOW.
BUT I SAW ONE BEFORE DIANE WHO DIDNT HAVE THE TOUCH AND I HAD MY NEICE..RONNS NEICE LORIE WORK ON ME TWICE AND SHE DOESNT HAVE THE TOUCH EITHER.

I KNOW MY FIRST CHIROPRATOR HELPPED MY MOTHER TO WALK AGAIN AFER BACK SURGERY..

AND DIANE WONT WORK ON ME IF SHE THINKS I SHOULD SEE A REG DOCTOR.
ITS JUST NOW EVERYTHING IS ACTTING UP FROM MY LOWER BACK DOWN TO MY FEET...NEUROPATHY

AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY I CANT DO VERY MUCH AT ALL.

SO TIM IS COMMING SAT TO FIX THE RAILS.

TRYING NOT TO GET TOO DEPRESSED.

LOVE YOU ALL
EILEEN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*   *¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*¤*.¸Good Morning Friends¸.*¤*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taggin Friends, Wishing Everyone a Most Wonderful Day! :: *¤*.¸¸.·´¨»*«´ Member General `»*«´¨`·.¸¸.*¤* :: Daily Check In -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com